Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Migrants’ State Tax Refunds Frozen in Arizona

Migrants’ State Tax Refunds Frozen in Arizona

May 4, 2011

TUCSON, Arizona – Roughly $6 million in state income tax refunds owed to undocumented immigrants in Arizona remain in legal limbo, state Sen. Steve Gallardo says.

The Phoenix Democrat told Efe in an interview that he plans to discuss the issue, which does not affect federal tax refunds, with officials from the Arizona Department of Revenue.

The state government has decided to withhold refunds from filers whose taxpayer identification number, or ITIN, does not match the Social Security number on the W2 form.

Many undocumented migrants use ITINs – issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service – and many Arizona immigrant households have received letters from the state government telling them their refunds are on hold.

“We are working with the Arizona Department of Revenue to establish the steps to be taken by someone who receives this kind of letter,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“The state of Arizona faces economic problems and I believe this is a way it is cheating to try to send the fewest possible number of refunds,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The couple are the parents of three young children, all of them born in the United States
    Maria Moreno, an undocumented Mexican
    Need we say more???????????

Here illegally and working illegally and having anchor babies that we pay for and support
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Sneaking thieves that have no right to be here working are calling the government cheaters for not laundering their money.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I unfortunately live in AZ and I am always seeing this clown on TV going to bat for the illegals. I hope the door hits him in the arse on the way out come next election.

[quote]The state is “bettingâ€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

I wonder how much taxpayer aid those three anchor babies she has cost us.

We know here name. Why is no one locating her and deporting her.
    They are not undocumented they are criminals that are helping destroy our country.

america wake up or we will cease to exist
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>