Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Most Wanted' to feature Bedford rape suspect

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs ... 023/NEWS07

This is a printer friendly version of an article from the The Journal News.
    To print this article open the file menu and choose Print.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Most Wanted' to feature Bedford rape suspect
    By JONATHAN BANDLER
    THE JOURNAL NEWS
    (Original Publication: August 25, 2006)

BEDFORD — The case of a Bedford man sought in the sexual abuse of a 9-year-old girl will be featured this weekend on "America's Most Wanted."

The Fox television show, which airs at 9 p.m. tomorrow, will ask the public's help in finding Cesar Joel Sagastume-Morales, a 27-year-old Guatemalan immigrant wanted on a charge of first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child.

Sagastume-Morales was last seen in Bedford early Aug. 18, a few hours after allegedly abusing the girl. Town police have accused him of sexually abusing her on at least one previous occasion. Police said he left his cell phone behind, and it contained lewd pictures of the girl.

The suspect left the area in his truck, which was recovered the next day in the Bronx. Police have said Sagastume-Morales could be in New York City, or in southern New Jersey or Prince George's County, Maryland, where he has relatives and friends.

He is 5-foot-6 with brown hair and brown eyes and has ears that protrude slightly, police said.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Bedford police at 914-241-3111.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guatemalan immigrant
    I think this report should clarify if he is here legally or not, since the OBL has muddied the water by calling illegal aliens immigrants. Anything goes for the word immigrant.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just e-mailed the journalist to ask him about the immigration status of the suspect. If I get a response, I'll will post.

I've always tried to follow the rules here on posting about criminals from foreign countries, checking to make sure they were illegal immigrants or if unknown, not posting news stories.

Since any immigrant who applies and comes here LEGALLY is SUPPOSED to be already screened for crimes and diseases too, I might add, if any of these LEGAL immigrants who commit rapes, child molestations, DUI's, etc. are here, then it shows a lack of enforcement and careful screenings with those government employees who allow them into this country. I'm sure the employees on the lower levels are overwhelmed because of the volume of people they need to process for citizenship.

I do believe that even the LEGAL immigration system is broken and overwhelmed and it is likely that some LEGAL immigrants here are responsible for crimes too. The US allowance for LEGAL immigrants annually is already way too high. I've read here and elsewhere by various sources/posters that the USA allows more LEGAL immigrants per year than all other countries combined. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone have any information on this?

We need a moratorium on ALL immigration for several years so the USA can get back on its feet and solve it's own poverty and financial problems.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me