Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Native American Mexicans????

Everybody, this is unconfirmed. My friend heard this while listening to talk radio while they were interviewing some radical left Latino.

Remember how first they were willing to go for earned citizenship. Then they said no, they want citizenship now with full rights to services. Now, today, my friend heard that they don't want to be citizens, they want to be treated like Native Americans with tribal lands and their own rule of government.

So that's supposed to be the topic of their march on Washington, D.C.

Like I say its unconfirmed, so this is just a heads up.

Gee, I wonder if there is anything else we can get them.

My Cherokee and Osage ancestors are rolling in their graves. What an insult.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

kev

some

Some governments might consider that plans for invasion, but ours probably wont. Their own land huh? Now that is a scary thought.

Re: Native American Mexicans????

Quote Originally Posted by sherbug
    Everybody, this is unconfirmed. My friend heard this while listening to talk radio while they were interviewing some radical left Latino.

Remember how first they were willing to go for earned citizenship. Then they said no, they want citizenship now with full rights to services. Now, today, my friend heard that they don't want to be citizens, they want to be treated like Native Americans with tribal lands and their own rule of government.

So that's supposed to be the topic of their march on Washington, D.C.

Like I say its unconfirmed, so this is just a heads up.

Gee, I wonder if there is anything else we can get them.
    This mess just gets more unbelievable all the time!

Re: some

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    Some governments might consider that plans for invasion, but ours probably wont. Their own land huh? Now that is a scary thought.
    Bush is always at the ready to engage foreign countries in armed conflict resulting in loss of American lives but he won't blink an eye to defend and protect his own land and his own "people." Could it be that Bush considers the illegals "his" people? He started his manuvering with Mexico while he was governor of Texas. Wish I could recall the article I read regarding this.

Add Bush to the axis of evil.