Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: OBAMA HAS HIS PHONE AND PEN, BOEHNER: WE HAVE THE CONSTITUTION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA HAS HIS PHONE AND PEN, BOEHNER: WE HAVE THE CONSTITUTION

John Boehner
    Office of Speaker Boehner's Facebook Page

Office of Speaker Boehner

President Obama says he has a pen and a phone he can use to bypass Congress. Pens and phones are nice, but we have the Constitution…

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From the blog ..

839 shares

Diane Sroka Benjamin Quit acting like you are going to do anything remotely close to following your Oath of Office!

-----------------

Michael Pekarik I fear nothing will happen and John Boehner is an enabler.

-----------------

Laura Northcutt What's taking so long for YOU to do SOMETHING!? Appoint a special committee to investigate Benghazi, already! Impeach Eric Holder for lying to congress about Fast and Furious. And, prosecute those responsible for using the IRS to harass American citizens, all the way up to and including those in, the White House. Do it! Now!

-----------------

Alana Dill Where does corporate welfare and lobbying fit in, Mr. Boehner? I'd love to know. We should sit down and discuss the constitution over a nice tall glass of Virginia tapwater.

-----------------

Pete Hocking Worst. Speaker. Ever.

-----------------

STAND UP FOR AMERICA With All Due Respect Sir,The Constitution is Apparently Only As Good As Your Willingness To Up Hold It!

-----------------

Jeff Noble Ha! Mr. Speaker, you have lost all appearance of having any authority as the leader of the most useless Congress in history. Please step aside.

-----------------

Denise McDonald When you take action to stop this dictator,then I will start to believe you. When he is impeached then I might start to trust you. Until then it is all blah,blah,blah.

-----------------

Annette Granger Mr. Office of Speaker Boehner , I'm concerned that we; you; are not doing enough to protect that sacred document.

-----------------

Ignacio D Gonzalez You???? You have not done anything to stop this guy. The Tea Party has voiced their displeasure. Grow a spine!!!!

-----------------

Jerry D. Woods Does not good to hold that Constitution in hand ! USE IT ! ABIDE BY IT !Laura Northcutt What's taking so long for YOU to do SOMETHING!? Appoint a special committee to investigate Benghazi, already! Impeach Eric Holder for lying to congress about Fast and Furious. And, prosecute those responsible for using the IRS to harass American citizens, all the way up to and including those in, the White House. Do it! Now!

-----------------

Amethyst Cannon You are a turn coat Boehner! You sold our rights to the highest bidder. We no longer trust you with our freedoms. You have shown your true color, RINO yellow.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Friends,

The time has come for us to launch our first funds drive of 2014. We exist and operate as a national organization based on popular demand for our efforts to fight against illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals. Our current funding level is very low and we hope that many of you will quickly respond to our call for donations to get us off to a strong start in 2014!

Thank you!

Please take a few minutes to visit our secure online donations page to make a donation for $100, $50, or $25 or more at...
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Boehner wouldn't know the Constitution if it bit him in the butt. What a liar!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REPOSTED from here ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The list here can be very long but here are my top 4 Republican Rino's who don't work for "We the People" but for" We meaning US"
    John Boehner Follows the Yellow Brick Road

Bill Tatro | Dec 14, 2013

“So I’ve lost my credibility,” says John Boehner, as he and Senator Patty Murray (D –Wash.) go skipping down the yellow brick road. In fact, I can somehow visualize Patty Murray acting as Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz) and I can also imagine Congressmen Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) as the Tin Man, with John Boehner turning into the Cowardly Lion, and Senator Harry Reid (D-Nev.) inserting himself into the action as the Scarecrow.

The Cowardly Lion (Boehner) somehow believes that nobody really knows all the details of the recent budget deal reached by Dorothy (Murray) and the Tin Man (Ryan.), and therefore no one should have an opinion regarding the framework of the budget. However, on The Mark Levin Show, the Tin Man carefully laid out the program in very fine detail. Thus, perhaps the Cowardly Lion believes that nobody listens to Levin. According to the Tin Man, the flying monkeys (Democrats) are going to receive a reconfiguration of the “sequester,” which in essence means that spending will go up in the short-term. Mr. Tin Man also remarked that many of his conference members (also flying monkeys) were disturbed by the cutbacks in military spending. It seems the Republican flying monkeys have some military industrial complexes located directly in their portion of Oz, and thus they’re deeply concerned about their potential reelection to the flying monkey corps.

The monkeys promised the “sequester” would never change and that their spending cuts would be locked in stone. (Never trust a flying monkey of either political party.)

However, the Cowardly Lion and the Tin Man — truly Munchkins at heart — believe the flying monkeys will somehow keep their word this time by reducing spending in the so-called out-years. Since the Scarecrow (Reid) is the only one to have a brain, he’s convinced the others that the budget deal makes great sense. Of course, cackling all-knowingly as she looks into her crystal ball is the Wicked Witch of the West, better known as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi. As she diplomatically directs the flying monkeys, the Wicked Witch convinces our whole cast of characters that the notion of “no place like home” is only for fools.

As John Boehner continues to ponder his credibility while being challenged by his alter ego, the Cowardly Lion, I can only wonder if my soliloquy would have been better served by using Popeye’s well-known character Wimpy, who once uttered the classic line, “I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.”

Do you also believe that one, John Boehner?

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/billtatro/2013/12/14/john-boehner-follows-the-yellow-brick-road-n1762734

Freedom Outpost

Marine to John McCain: I Would Have You Arrested for Treason - Freedom Outpost

Marine to John McCain: I Would Have You Arrested for Treason - Freedom Outpost

freedomoutpost.com
    Senator John McCain (R-AZ) has come under attack, and r …

American Patriot added a new photo.

Watchdog Networks

Congress is a club for millionaires, natch.

Most in Congress are millionaires, but not because they’re getting rich off the system
    watchdog.org
    By Eric Boehm | Watchdog.org MINNEAPOLIS — For the first time in history, more than half of America’s elec

(FAST FORWARD TO 7:25 TO SEE WHO THE REAL ACTORS ARE ..)

In fact, I can somehow visualize Patty Murray acting as Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz) and I can also imagine Congressmen Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) as the Tin Man, with John Boehner turning into the Cowardly Lion, and Senator Harry Reid (D-Nev.) inserting himself into the action as the Scarecrow.

GOD HAS SPOKEN! – John Boehner Not Booted As House Speaker Because God Spoke To The RINOs

Posted on June 4, 2013 by BC
    Oh I am sure that a higher power wanted Boo-Hoo Boehner to stay in office and cave on every key issue alright.

BTW – has anyone heard from Boo-Hoo lately? All kinds of scandals going on and he has dropped off the face of the earth!

The Washington Compost

The leaders have come under intense scrutiny. Barely 36 hours after the caustic New Year’s Day vote, Boehner faced a coup attempt from a clutch of renegade conservatives. The cabal quickly fell apart when several Republicans, after a night of prayer, said God told them to spare the speaker. Still, Boehner came within a few votes of failing to secure his speakership on the initial vote, an outcome that would have forced a second ballot for the first time in nearly a century.

Story Here

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Boehner Backfire: Speaker’s Anti-Obama Facebook Boast Draws Outrage From Followers Demanding An End To Spineless Leadership

January 16, 2014 by Ben Bullard

How could he not have seen it coming? House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) got on Facebook Wednesday to slam President Obama for threatening to usurp Congress’ legislative powers by posting two contrasting photos and remarking on the President’s aggressive language about resorting to executive orders.

On one side of the graphic, Boehner’s photo post has a picture of President Obama with an overlaid caption: “President Obama Has His Pen And His Phone.” A cartoon pen and phone have been Photoshopped into the image. On the other side is a picture of Boehner himself holding what appears to be some pocket version of the Constitution, with an overlaid caption that reads “We Have The Constitution” (“We” evidently means either Congress or all of America.)

Both pictures are accompanied by a comment from Boehner: “President Obama says he has a pen and a phone he can use to bypass Congress. Pens and phones are nice, but we have the Constitution…”

By late Thursday afternoon, the post had garnered nearly 3,000 comments. And nearly all of them said things like this:

• What’s taking so long for YOU to do SOMETHING!? Appoint a special committee to investigate Benghazi, already! Impeach Eric Holder for lying to congress about Fast and Furious. And, prosecute those responsible for using the IRS to harass American citizens, all the way up to and including those in, the White House. Do it! Now!
    • With All Due Respect Sir,The Constitution is Apparently Only As Good As Your Willingness To Up Hold It!
    • Then cowboy up and use the dang thing! Notice how your playing nice with Ofraudulent didn’t work out so well for you OR us. Do your job!!!
    • I fear nothing will happen and John Boehner is an enabler.
    • Yes Boehner you and the republicans have the constitution. Will you have the backbone and stamina to stand up in obama’s face and use it. Your past record says no. You want to talk big for a while to try and make people think you are going to do something but when the time comes to prove it you cave and bow to obama. Move over and let Cruz take the wheel you have been blinded by obama’s false light.
    • Ha! Mr. Speaker, you have lost all appearance of having any authority as the leader of the most useless Congress in history. Please step aside.
    • Then use it! Impeach him! and read the comments on this post.. The people of the country are tired of your words and no ACTION…Mr Speaker!
    • Quit talking and DO something about it!
    • At what point does your oath to protect us kick in?
    • Stop dancing with him, and prosecute him!
    • You apparently haven’t read it.. If you had, you would have already impeached him….. And now you are acting like the democrats and passing a 1500+ page bill without reading it. You are not a leader, you are acting like his lap dog..

Worst. Speaker. Ever.

It goes on and on and on. See for yourself here.

http://personalliberty.com/2014/01/1...ss-leadership/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast