Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    It's called 'damage control'.

NO. IT'S CALLED CENSORSHIP.

It looks like this is the article they posted instead.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-98956.html#98956

60's vs. 00"s

Back in the 60's when we had demostrations and riots it was because there were American Blacks that were being treated poorly. That I could agree with. Now you have a group that is advocating "justice" for cirminals who are NOT Ameicans and have no right to be here I DO NOT AGREE WITH that, and don't beleive they have a leg to stand on. If they think they will evoke the same sympathy that Blacks did in the 60's they are sorely mistaken. In fact all they are doing is making more American wake up to the fact that the gate has been left open way too long and it's not only time to close it but time to throw them back over it.

trap

Fall into my trap said the spider to the FLIES!

This is our Country there is no denying it, and no one can take it away lest WE give it.

Let them buzz, WE hold the voting power and WE need to use it. When you see someone stealing from you do you quail? Don't become emotional, you will STAND READY!

STAND STEADY, STEADY!

Think of our Forbears, what they risked, we must stand alone without the threat they faced, or be SHAMED! Let those who wish to claim our RIGHT, know that we are willing to share(clemency), but at our behest.

WE DECIDE, not they.

If not you let them rule. Look at mexico, then where will you be?

jlo
    yeah we hold the voting power....for now. I'm sure 15 years from now those demographics will change once the anchor babies grow up to be legitimate voters. We can't top a birth rate...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12