Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prostitution ring run by illegals, for illegals

WND INVASION USA
    Prostitution ring run by illegals, for illegals
    Feds say brothels in Texas, Oklahoma placed women in 'indentured servitude'

U.S. agents say they've broken up a multi-state prostitution ring operated by and for illegal aliens.

According to court documents, brothels located in Travis County, Texas, and Oklahoma City, used women from Mexico as well as Central and South American countries to sell sexual acts for fellow unlawful immigrants.

The alleged ringleader, 34-year-old Juan Balderas-Orosco, was ordered held without bail pending a hearing.

"The organization recruits females ... and arranges for them to be smuggled into the United States. The aliens are held in indentured servitude and forced into prostitution," an arrest affidavit said, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

The paper says two of the women were from Honduras, and "when one arrived in town in June, a man at the house showed her a .38-caliber revolver and told her that she couldn't leave, she told federal agents. A week later, the man in charge took the money the two had earned and said they could not have any of it until they worked a week at a brothel in Oklahoma City."

A federal affidavit indicates once there, another man flashed a gun and told the women he "did not want any trouble from them or 'they could disappear very easily.'"

In 2002, authorities raided a house, which they later alleged was a brothel run by Balderas. Two Mexican men and two women, one from Colombia and the other from the Dominican Republic were arrested. The women said they had been transported among locations in several states and forced to perform sex acts for money.

Documents state that in June 2005, agents "placed a covert pole camera to allow continued surveillance on the brothel."

A brothel in Dallas was raided the same day, and Balderas was arrested after leaving an Oklahoma City brothel.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=51360

As WND reported in May, a researcher estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each.

My, My, My, and I thought they were just good honest hard working family people! :o you think these women work at their jobs for cheap wages?Are they trying to tell me these women are doing the jobs that americans won't do? We need to send that one to the President and tell him we give him a big round of applause for "his" illegal aliens doing the jobs americans won't do.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    My, My, My, and I thought they were just good honest hard working family people! :o you think these women work at their jobs for cheap wages?Are they trying to tell me these women are doing the jobs that americans won't do? We need to send that one to the President and tell him we give him a big round of applause for "his" illegal aliens doing the jobs americans won't do.
    Now, now, nitty, be kind. Don't you know these gentlemen need a little "relaxation" after a hard day of avoid border patrol agents?

Re: Prostitution ring run by illegals, for illegals

Hi Sawdust,

I need to reply to this in the "Victims of Illegals" message thread 'cause I'm deviating from your topic somewhat. Gimme a minute or two.
    Thanks
    Coto
    [/list]

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

We need to send all these jobs that they are coming into the country to do to all of our congressmen.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    We need to send all these jobs that they are coming into the country to do to all of our congressmen.
    Now, here is a WONDERFUL idea!

Maybe we should also deport all our congress that are traitors and refuse to do jobs Americans won't do, to Tijuana?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Oh hell don't do that, the majority of our Congressmen would just love this one.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Oh hell don't do that, the majority of our Congressmen would just love this one.

But I was thinking that if we deported the traitors in Congress, Mexico can pay their salaries. Wishful thinking, I know.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Re: Prostitution ring run by illegals, for illegals

The alleged ringleader, 34-year-old Juan Balderas-Orosco

Who believes that is his real age and name?

Quick, someone market the idea, "Illegals Gone Wild"... make some money from selling smutt...literaly smutt. Would it be illegal if our goverment allowed the cast and crew to be here illegally? It would rank right up there with Bum Fights...You could make millions (pesos, dollars, ameros, tacos).