Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pueblo Politics: McCain asks for hearing on border security

Pueblo Politics: McCain asks for hearing on border security

Story(20) Comments

Rhonda Bodfield Arizona Daily Star

Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 3:47 pm

U.S. Sen. John McCain is asking his close colleague, Sen. Joe Lieberman, to hold a hearing about border security in his capacity as chairman of the U.S. Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

McCain said he believes the committee must hear from the Secretary of Homeland Security and the commissioner of Customs and Border Patrol about their efforts to secure the border, given federal data showing nearly 50 percent of illegal immigrants enter through Arizona.

But, he added, “it is particularly important to hear from local law enforcement officialsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't trust McCain though just like the Bush's. I'm betting he has some nasty twist hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I don't trust McCain though just like the Bush's. I'm betting he has some nasty twist hidden.
    I agree. He is another politician that practices "which ever way the wind blows to get me elected". I see what both the McCain and Bush households have produced in the way of offspring and their political opinions. Makes one wonder just what the conversations around the family kitchen table in both those households really were in their formative years. Through the years, we had a lot of kitchen table discussions with our children over a variety of subjects. "Train a child up in the way he should go..........." most know the rest.