Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Radical Open Border Group Launches New Campaign

Katie Pavlich

Radical Open Border Group Launches New Campaign

The radical open border group Derechos Humanos headed by Pima County Legal Defender Isabel Garcia, (her salary is funded by taxpayers), has launched a new hotline, Yo Soy Testigo, or I am a Witness, for people to call and report alleged racial profiling and abuse by local law enforcement. The new campaign sends members of Derechos Humanos to the scene of alleged abuse to "document" cases. This is the same group who blocked off a major highway in Arizona with tar, broken glass and tires after Judge Bolton passed an injunction on SB 1070, taking out the most controversial parts of the bill.

Tucson- Local grassroots organizations join together to launch a community-wide campaign to report collaboration between local and state law enforcement and the Border Patrol. Coalici?n de Derechos Humanos, Pan Left Productions, and Migra Patrol-Copwatch will announce the details of the Tucson campaign to document racial profiling and abuse.

The Yo Soy Testigo (I am a Witness) campaign includes a phone number (520-261-5890) where Tucson residents can call to report incidents of racial profiling, which will be immediately transmitted to Migra Patrol- Copwatch, which will send volunteers to the scene to document the situation. The effort is focusing specifically on instances where the local and state law enforcement officers are inquiring about immigration status and calling the Border Patrol.

In the wake of the recent ruling by a Phoenix judge to grant an injunction on portions of SB 1070, which prohibits the creation of a new crime and police enforcement of federal immigration law, the Yo Soy Testigo Campaign intends to show that the reality is that the Tucson and South Tucson police departments, Pima County Sheriff, DPS, and other local agencies have been implementing such programs for years.

"We must shed the light on the fact that people have been living in fear of deportation and it's only getting worse," says Jason Michael Arag?n of Migra Patrol-Copwatch. "We are committed to resisting these injustices, and invite the community to be part of this campaign to document the oppression of our families and neighborhoods."

The Yo Soy Testigo campaign is a joint effort to encourage the active participation of the Tucson and South Tucson communities in reporting incidents of racial profiling and abuse on the part of law enforcement. The phone line will be staffed by volunteers of Derechos Humanos, who will document the reports coming into the hotline and notify members of Pan Left and Migra Patrol-Copwatch, who will be dispatched to the scene with cameras.

"We must not allow these injustices to continue to fill us with fear and silence. It is imperative, for the well-being of our communities, that we stand up and denounce these violations of human and civil rights" said Pati Moreno of Derechos Humanos. "We will expose this discrimination and racism, and move our communities toward justice and peace."

How DARE law enforcement ask about immigration status! Why do we even have laws in America?

"A nation without borders is not a nation." -Ronald Reagan

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/KatiePavli ... w_campaign

(This blog is not dated at the above source, where it currently appears.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cheeseball group with a cheesy website (powered by Joomla!) LOL!

Here is their mission statement:

Our Vision:
    The precarious reality of our borderlands calls us to walk. We are a spiritually diverse, multi-cultural group who walk together on a journey of peace to remember people, friends and family who have died, others who have crossed, and people who continue to come. We bear witness to the tragedy of death and of the inhumanity in our midst. Lastly, we walk as a community, in defiance of the borders that attempt to divide us, committed to working together for the human dignity of all peoples.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never heard of Yo Soy Testicals......

The radical open border group Derechos Humanos headed by Pima County Legal Defender Isabel Garcia, (her salary is funded by taxpayers),
    -------------------------

so why is this woman still getting taxpayer money and why does she have a job when its obvious she is trying to get around the laws of the state and federal government

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Never heard of Yo Soy Testicals......
    How about Yo Soy Cahunas Grandes?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    "We will expose this discrimination and racism, and move our communities toward justice and peace."
    How about you just move your communities? South - yeah, way south - about 200 miles south - over the border and out of Arizona - back to the heart of Mexico where you belong?

"We will expose this discrimination and racism, and move our communities toward justice and peace."

All Garcia has to do is turn the camera on herself and her illegal immigrant members of the organization to expose the discrimination, racism and civil rights violations of the LEGAL U.S. American citizen... it's time for lawsuits to filed by legal U.S. citizens against Garcia, this organization, MALDEF, LULAC, LA RAZA... legal U.S. citizens can now file lawsuits against these corrupt, criminal organizations who discriminate against them and corrupt U.S. laws in their effort to subvert and take over a state and a country...

i've been profiled more than half my life, crappy car, long hair,maybe some body odor, etc. etc. if i don't have ID I go directly to jail, don't pass GO,and don't collect 200 dollars,food stamps,dental,medical,housing. being an american really is starting to suck. thanks Mr. O-brother.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The radical open border group Derechos Humanos headed by Pima County Legal Defender Isabel Garcia, (her salary is funded by taxpayers),
    -------------------------

so why is this woman still getting taxpayer money and why does she have a job when its obvious she is trying to get around the laws of the state and federal government
    I live in Pima County and retired from County Govt. where Isabel Garcia works and the County Manager who could fire her, justifies his keeping her on even after her public display of parading around with Sheriff Arpaio's pinata efogy head. The worlk called for her firing then and he refused. She's always protesting at public events on paid county time.

She's an awful person and unfortunately, I bump into her all over the place like shopping or restaurants. I want to lash out at her but never have.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...