Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Filner praises SD Sheriff for Community Policing

Bob Filner, the traitorous Dem. Representative from San Diego/Imperial Counties praised the lame-ass Sheriff Bill Kolender for his creation of the "community Policing" policy. Hell, it is community policing that has destroyed San Diego, not helped it. San Diego like many other cities refuse to inquire about a person's imigration status in nearly all police contacts, thereby allowing masses of illegals to go free after police stops, arrests, etc.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Being your neighbor I totally agree with you. Filner and Kollander were embarrassing. Bilbray and Rohrbacher (sp?) were great and they're CA reps.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    You California surfer dudes have got to get control of your state before it's too late! I wonder if the beaches were packed with illegal immigrants on the 4th? My local lake beach here in North Carolina sure was! Actually, I was tickled pink when several of their cars got towed (they parked anywhere they wanted, not in the designated parking lots). I also thought it was odd that most of them went swimming (or should I say wading in their long pants and tee-shirts). I guess that is part of the Mexican culture I'm hearing so much about. Perhaps the parking problem was due to their failure to read the parking signs (the signs were in ENGLISH).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First off, not all CA residents are surfers, I have lived here for 37 years and have never surfed, although, I do occasionally use a boogie board and body surf. Just like I wouldn't assume everyone in N.C. owns a still and plays the Deliverance theme song on the banjo.

As far as illegals hitting the beaches, yup, they always do, and they totally ignore things called parking regulations, parking spaces and little things like speed limits and littering laws. Along with the local Mexicans and illegals are Mexican National tourists, they in fact are the worst. You can see cars with license plates from Tabasco, Jalisco, Baja, etc, all parts of Mexico. They like to come here to go to the beaches, because they can just leave all their tons, and I do mean tons of trash behind, even though trash cans may be 20 feet away, they just leave garbage in piles wherever they want. And with them comes masses of trash, furniture, especially couches, chairs and tables, which they all leave on the beach when they leave. In fact, they have advance scouts come in at dawn and build large compounds with their furniture to block off entire areas for their huge family get togethers which invade later, some with as many as 100-200-300 people.

They BBQ foods that make you want to puke, they smell like they are cooking putrid, diseased feet. I am not kidding you, it's absolutely disgusting, and you can't get away from the wafting aroma, it goes everywhere. Along with that they play their Mariachi and Ranchero music at 280 decibels, with no concern for anyone else's ear drums.

They (try to) fish, with no licenses of course, with stick fishing poles, spark plugs for sinkers and things like cocktail shrimp for bait. They clog up the shore line of the bays and piers, with as many as 6 fishing poles per person although they can barely use one, casting like retarded girls, barely getting their lines more than 15 feet out into the water. They block up the shore so no one else can fit in to fish, and when you do find a small spot to fish they give you dirty looks, like you are invading their territory, then they cast their lines over yours to tangle up your line.

Their kids climb over the rocks and scream and shout (in Spanish, of course; there is nothing more revolting than hearing 18 little Mexican kids screaming at the top of their lungs: "papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, papa, mira, papa" 500 hundred times to get their parent's attention, many of whom are too drunk to hear their bratty kids anyway), while throwing big rocks and trash into the water scaring away all the fish. When they do luck out and miraculously catch a fish, often times undersized and illegal, they clean them right there on the rocks and leave the head and guts where they lay along with their unused leftover bait and trash, to attract bugs and stink up the shore for days and weeks, although again, trash cans and the water is only a few feet away.

They do all this crap because they know they are leaving after the holiday and don't care about the locals who use the waterways regularly, they have absolutely no respect for the natural beauty and resources of the area, they treat them as their personal play spots and trash dumps then go back to the barrio or back home to Mexico.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

We were at the beach here the 2nd and 3rd late in the day to watch the sunset. Plenty of hispanics for sure. They like beaches and parks probably because most are free. I use to live in Orange Co. and they have all but taken over the beautiful parks. And they do leave trash everywhere. I do not like to sound mean but facts are facts. I've lived in CA since 1956, lived in many different cities, seen what has happened to various cities. It is so sad to see what has happened to many areas that once were beautiful.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    reptile09 wrote:

First off, not all CA residents are surfers, I have lived here for 37 years and have never surfed, although, I do occasionally use a boogie board and body surf. Just like I wouldn't assume everyone in N.C. owns a still and plays the Deliverance theme song on the banjo.
    I was just kidding boogie board dude.

Hey, you got a problem with my still and banjo? For the record, I have all my teeth and don't force guys to squeel like pigs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

REPTILE
    At this risk of sounding like a fool, what about the health, beach and park laws?
    Are they simply not being enforced? If so, is it possible to begin a campaign to email/fax/call everyone possible about this "law breaking, health hazard?"

Take tons of pics and push them out into both the airwaves as well as the local, state and fed representatives. I'll bet that there are plenty of us that would help while you get the community active.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far the facts of the situation, everyone knows, it's on the news after every major weekend holiday of the summer, they show the piles of trash. Of course, they never mention the facts of all the Mexicans.

There are paid employees that spend days cleaning up the mess using bulldozers, shovels, etc. along with hundreds of volunteers who come out to help pick up trash and remove all the furniture. It has just become a part of the holiday season, every year masses hit the beaches and every year they make a huge mess, but you will never, ever hear from the media any mention of the huge numbers of Mexicans.

Although the Mexicans have become a huge part of the problem, they are not the only ones who throw out trash now, I guess everyone has taken their example and just leave all their mess behind. I have even asked people, why are you leaving all this crap behind, and they say, "hey, they have paid City workers to come clean it up", like it's an amusement park or something. As long as you have masses of people and masses of tourists from Mexico who don't care about the area, it will never change.