Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Reporter BEATEN!

This was on Fox news.

This reporter was doing a report on identity theft.

Near the top of the page. Click on the video.

Caught on TapeVideo: Couple arrested after brutal beating of journalist investigating story

http://www.foxnews.com/
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://keyetv.com/watercooler/local_sto ... 81951.html

Got Video Footage Here!

XETV reporter John Mattes from San Deigo.

He was in La Jolla doing the story.

Why was she threatening to send him to Tijuana or... and asking which do you like better?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poor Guy

I hope these people get punished for what they did... Obviously the ACLU missed this one huh.. The rights of this poor man were violated.... Wise up ACLU!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

JAK
    These people are violent!

Our government officals including this worthless president need to do their job

and GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    I found this information on another site that I thought I would share.

[Mod Edit of Duplicate Post]

I am soo...... sick of this. We need to get rid of the liberals.

Despite the evenings glass of California wine and some Wisconsin cheddar cheese , despite the good mood an hour of classic Futurama induces, despite the nice trance chillout mix I've playing on iTunes; I concur with Qflash. My patience with this...behavior...has about expired.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

I'd love to see Tony Snow spin those facts. I would probably need a barf bag

JAK
    That post was sent to me via a group email yesterday so it's flying around. More 'waking up America' news which is always a good thing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anyone know yet if these crumbs are illegal aliens?
    '58 Airedale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast