Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Santorum Still Refusing to Provide Proof of His Natural Born Citizen Status

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Santorum Still Refusing to Provide Proof of His Natural Born Citizen Status

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rick Santorum Still Refusing to Provide Proof of His Natural Born Citizen Status

Rick Santorum Still Refusing to Provide Copies of Naturalization Papers Proving His Father was a U.S. Citizen When Rick was Born

Commander Charles Kerchner (Ret)

Many, many contacts over several months by many people to Rick Santorum’s campaign offices by telephone, letters, and email … and even to his home address in VA via registered postal mail with questions about how, where, and when his father Aldo Santorum [who was born in Italy to non-U.S. Citizen parents] became a US. Citizen, have gone unanswered. Rick it is a simple question and the public has the right to know. When did your immigrant father who came to the USA naturalize? Provide a copy of the paperwork of same to the American electorate. Rick Santorum has been asked repeatedly to provide copies to the public of his father’s Citizenship papers.

The questions to Rick Santorum have gone repeatedly ignored and unanswered. Why? This evasive behavior on this subject by Rick Santorum reminds me of the same type of behavior by Marco Rubio. See the prior story about Marco Rubio and ultimately what we learned as to why he was evading answering the citizenship status of his parents and when they became U.S. Citizens in relation to Marco’s birth date here.

Thus given Rick Santorum’s similar evasive behavior over a lengthy period of time in his not answering the questions and providing copies of the citizenship papers for his father Aldo Santorum, if they exist, to show when Aldo Santorum naturalized as a U.S. Citizen, have begun to dig in earnest to find the answers. We constitutionalists who firmly believe that the “natural born Citizen” clause in the U.S. Constitution is very important and applies to all, and that all candidates for the office of President and Vice President need to publicly prove that status, i.e., that they were born in the USA to two (born or naturalized) U.S. Citizen parents, in light of what we have discovered about the person now residing in the Oval Office, have begun the paper trail research in the various archives to get the facts that Rick Santorum refuses to provide willingly. Why Rick Santorum is making things so difficult for we in the American electorate and is not being transparent and open and giving the public the information they ask for on this matter is beyond me. Come on Rick, provide the information and supporting paperwork voluntarily. However, in the meantime, I hereby share an initial report of what we found or should I say what we did not find in the NARA naturalization records for PA, which is where his father lived up until Rick was born, to our knowledge:

Here is a copy of an emailed report of what I received in Feb 2012 from the regional office of the national archives (NARA) in Philadelphia PA.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/84177654/N...rum-3-Feb-2012

Rick Santorum says he is the “true conservative” and that he strongly supports the U.S. Constitution. Well, if that is true, he cannot just ignore Article II Section 1, the presidential eligibility clause, i.e., the “natural born Citizen” requirement to be the President and Commander in Chief. I strongly urge Rick Santorum to voluntarily release the records concerning how, where, and when his father Aldo Santorum became a U.S. Citizen, if he did. The same data for his grandfather Pietro Santorum, who was also an immigrant from Italy and was born in Italy to non-U.S. Citizen parents, would also be helpful and I encourage Rick to release those citizenship papers if they exist too.

Does the proven lack of “natural born Citizen” of the United States status by several nationally promoted Republican candidates for President and/or Vice President explain why the Republican National Committee and Party and their conservative allies in the media have not said a word about Obama’s clear cut lack of “natural born Citizen” status and the criminal acts to cover that up by Obama? Are these Republican and so called conservative allies in the media allowing Obama to destroy the Constitution and Republic all for personal political gain of their party? If so, what does that say about their being “true conservatives” as some so publicly claim?

Rick Santorum Still Refusing to Provide Proof of His Natural Born Citizen Status | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 03-15-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent the above to the questions section of Romneys site......asking WHY this is NOT being brought up.......maybe Romney can slip it in during one of the debates?!?!?...
    maybe if he gets this question from several people.....he MIGHT bring it up.......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Ancestry.com - What is interesting is they do not list his Naturalization or Military Records.
    New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957
    about Aldo Santorum

Name: Aldo Santorum
    Arrival Date: 23 Aug 1930
    Birth Year: abt 1923
    Birth Location: Italy
    Birth Location Other: riva
    Ethnicity/Race­/Nationality: Italian (North) (Italian)
    Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
    Port of Arrival: New York, New York
    Ship Name: Providence

OBITUARY - 1/19/2011 - ST. AUGUSTINE RECORD - St. Augustine, Florida - Dr. Aldo Santorum, 88, was born on Jan. 9, 1923, in Riva de Garda, Italy. He died at home on Jan. 15, 2011. He retired to St. Augustine in 1990 and was a member of the Corpus Christi Catholic Church for 20 years. He is survived by his wife of 55 years, Catherine; a sister, Carla of San Marcos, Texas; his children, Barbara of Gainesville, Rick (Karen) of Great Falls, Va., and Dan (Melissa) of Hilton Head, S.C.; as well as 10 grandchildren. He was a member of the U.S. Air Force from 1942 to 1946, at which time he was honorably discharged. After that, he attained a Ph.D. in clinical physiology and practiced in the VA medical centers throughout the U.S. A memorial service will be held at Corpus Christi Catholic Church at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 22, 2010, with a reception to follow at Marsh Creek Country Club. Interment will be at a later date. In lieu of flowers, send donations to Corpus Christi Catholic Church at 6175 Datil Pepper Road, St. Augustine, FL 32086.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad View Post
    I sent the above to the questions section of Romneys site......asking WHY this is NOT being brought up.......maybe Romney can slip it in during one of the debates?!?!?...
    maybe if he gets this question from several people.....he MIGHT bring it up.......
    Mitt Romney
    P.O. Box 149756
    Boston, MA 02114-9756
    857-288-3500
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/mittromney
    https://twitter.com/#!/MittRomney
    For all other inquiries, please contact info@mittromney.com.

Yes in deedy!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Rick Santorum is not a natural born US Citizen as the US Constitution requires, he must exit the race for President immediately!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow!, They're taking this so seriously now, After allowing Obama to ruin the U.S for 4 years! LOL..and he STILL hasn't been impeached...

It would be best for Santorum to release proof, but this is taking the pressure off of Obama, who after 4 years, still cant prove his citizenship...and we already know he has Illegal family members

Is the question about Rick himself, or his father??...Obama's father wasn't American whatsoever...and aren't people saying Romney's mother was an Illegal mexican??

Im left wondering, who are we voting for? LOL..actually, who's allowed to run for presidency these days?..

If we are looking at how closely our candidates are to America, consider this, Obama's father was African/Kenyan..Obama Himself was partially raised in Indonesia...

So how strong is his bond to America?...

Rick and Mitt were both born and raised here were they not?...I realize that doesnt speak for their parents, but when put up against Obama, Id say both are More American and bonded to America

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnX5 View Post
    Im left wondering, who are we voting for? LOL..actually, who's allowed to run for presidency these days?..
    "The other illegal alien, not this one" LOL!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast