Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Shenandoah Rape' Suspect Escapes in Fla.

He is the sole suspect in the rapes of seven victims, ages 11 to 79, and in the attempted attacks of four others since September 2002.
    In between he must have been working one of the jobs that no American would do....
    Rapalo is considered armed and dangerous.
    Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

Wonder if HE was able to get a $123,000 FHA backed mortgage??? Or worked at a $44,000 a year job??? You know--maybe I am being biased but doesn't it SEEM like there really ARE a disproportionate number of crimes committed by them??? And, I COULD go a little further than ILLEGAL but I will refrain!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have an idea. Granted probably nothing will come of it, but why not try it. Every time we hear about one of these incidents involving one of Bush's precious willing workers we should all email or fax one of these articles to Bush and our Reps and Senators. In the email or fax with the article we should remind them all that every day you delay in performing your constitutional duties to protect our borders, another American dies in vain. Remind these empty suits that the blood of the American citizens who are victimized by this illegal alien invasion is on all of their hands.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In fact, I DID do that with "our" serial rapist. Just to DoDo Dole and Burr and Coble. Didn't send it to Bush but I think you've hit on something that's worth doing. Would it be more effective if we sent just the ones that happened in our particular state in the case of our Representatives? Would you just send the LINK or the copy and paste the whole article??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    In fact, I DID do that with "our" serial rapist. Just to DoDo Dole and Burr and Coble. Didn't send it to Bush but I think you've hit on something that's worth doing. Would it be more effective if we sent just the ones that happened in our particular state in the case of our Representatives? Would you just send the LINK or the copy and paste the whole article??
    I say state cases don't matter. If an invader committs a felony, send it regardless of where it happened because these Reps and Senators are federal employees anyway and what they do affects us all. I figure maybe if they see enough of this crap then they'll get the point. Lets see them continue to spew their willing workers nonsense (they probably still will) when we bombard them with the truth. Obviously if your rep or senator is like Tancredo then sending these articles isn't necessary, I just want to send them to the open borders politicans and the politicans who are middle of the road on this.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK! The LINK or the whole STORY???

Rapalo is an illegal immigrant who lives in a Florida neighborhood full of illegal immigrants, so police are worried that more crimes may have been committed that went unreported. gov Jeb Bush de next King george let him out
    Hey if anyone wants to send links about these stories to oregonian reporters I have listed all 500 email addys on my thread--- Rebecca

QUOTE:
    Rapalo is an illegal immigrant who lives in a Florida neighborhood full of illegal immigrants, so police are worried that more crimes may have been committed that went unreported.

THE POLICE KNOW WHERE THE ILLEGALS ARE AND WONT ROUND THEM UP! WHAT THE HOCKEY PUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!
    BUSH DESERVES JAIL TIME ALONG WITH THESE MONSTERS!!!!

BY THE WAY, WHERE IN THE HELL IS JEB??!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Rebecca. Yeah--we SHOULD SEND THEM TO "Little Bro"! Just in case he's like his big brother and doesn't read a NEWSPAPER or WATCH THE NEWS. You know--it's a pretty pitiful commentary when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ADMITS HE DOESN'T READ THE PAPER OR WATCH THE NEWS. He actually SAYS that he gets his news from his "trusted" advisors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast