Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter & illegals: A national disgrace

Monday, July 17, 2006

In a U.S. Senate that disgraced itself supporting a bill favoring foreigners over Americans, one senator compounded his debasement by resorting to name-calling.

Anyone familiar with the indifference of the upper house and White House about stopping illegal aliens knows the recently passed Senate immigration bill -- all but promising illegals amnesty, citizenship, 40 acres and a mule -- for the absolute capitulation to lawlessness that it is.

However, even the most jaded will be stunned by the fine print.

The bill requires foreign construction laborers here under the "guest-worker" program to be paid well above the minimum wage while Americans working shoulder to shoulder with them could be earning less, according to The Washington Times.

The Senate bill demands that the Davis Bacon Act of 1931 -- ensuring workers on federally contracted construction projects get an artificially high wage -- now cover foreign workers even on privately financed construction projects.

But not Americans.

And to remind everyone why he's Snarlin' Arlen, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa. branded those opposed to the Senate's astonishing appeasement as "racist" and "xenophobic."

But Americans who still believe in the rule of law -- who care about legality instead of nationality -- don't have to sink to Specter's name-calling.

Treason speaks for itself.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 61918.html
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

They are not favoring foreigners over Americans. They are favoring only those that come from SOUTH OF THE BORDER. They receive Carte Blanche. If they are from SOUTH OF THE BORDER and HAVE BROKEN OUR LAWS they get PLATINUM CARTE BLANCHE. Everyone else from anywhere in the world including legal American citizens are second class and can punt.

Tell me I am wrong. Tell me it ain't so.

Trouble

Americans are becoming foreigners in our own country

MW
    And to remind everyone why he's Snarlin' Arlen, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa. branded those opposed to the Senate's astonishing appeasement as "racist" and "xenophobic."
    Didn't Harry Ried (D-NV), John McCain (R-AZ), and Ted Kennedy (D-MA) call us "racist" and "xenophobic" too? All I can say is Specter, Ried, McCain, and Kennedy are four peas in a pod without a clue of how anyone that is not part of the corporate machine thinks or feels. If you're not part of the elitest faction in America - you're nothing. Basically, sit down, shut up, and hold on because we're getting ready to screw you hard and fast so the big business machine can continue to churn without interuption!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These leaders have to go, that is all there is to it! Why would a law like that not be against our constitution? Someone that knows a lot more then I do about that please explain it to me? Can these leaders who are working so against the American citizens be recalled? Perhaps sending them a massive amount of sympathy cards for the loss of their jobs when they next go to the polls might get the message across just how we view the job they are doing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Americans are becoming foreigners in our own country
    Then we'll just have to reoccupy it.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.