Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Told not to release illegals names

Gimme a break! And just how will Homeland Stupidity know who an identified illegal alien really is? Wanna bet? They were all named Jorge Bush?

34 Mexican males released from prison; hearings scheduled

By SCOT A. PITZER - Times Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal authorities have refused to identify the 36 Mexican men arrested Wednesday morning during a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid in Biglerville.

Thirty-four of the alleged illegal immigrants were released from York County Prison on their own recognizance.

One of the two individuals being kept at the facility, said ICE special agent Linda Valentine, has a warrant for deportation, and another re-entered the country after being deported.

“There’s not enough room at the prison to keep everyone. It’s full,” said Valentine, when reached at her Philadelphia office Thursday afternoon. “We are only able to hold criminal aliens there.”

ICE, a federal branch of the Homeland Security Department, has a per diem agreement with the prison.

When asked why ICE was not releasing names, Valentine replied, “I don’t know. We are just told not to.”

All of those arrested during Wednesday’s raid at Pallet Outlet, located along the 3100 block of Biglerville Road, have access to legal representation, said Valentine. Court hearings before a judge in Philadelphia, she added, have been scheduled.

“A judge will decide if they have a reason to stay here,” explained Valentine. “Are they married to a U.S. citizen? Do they have family here? If they have nothing, they’ll be found deportable and told to leave the country by a specific date.”

The earliest hearing is scheduled for June 1, while the latest is scheduled for mid-September.

The Mexican man who re-entered the country after being deported will be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorneys Office in

http://www.gettysburgtimes.com/headl...106/front1.htm
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So if your Illegal and busted during a raid your name gets to be kept secret so that when released you can relocate and go back to work with out drawing attention to your self. Now If I get busted for anything My Name is splashed across the news everywhere. Damn they sure have Uncle Sugar under thier Thumb.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Quote Originally Posted by BldHnd
    So if your Illegal and busted during a raid your name gets to be kept secret so that when released you can relocate and go back to work with out drawing attention to your self. Now If I get busted for anything My Name is splashed across the news everywhere. Damn they sure have Uncle Sugar under thier Thumb.
    This is the burden we'll have to carry for being legal citizens. Why are 250 million of us carrying cards and papers, answering cops in English, putting licences on our vehicles, etc. The government has already told us they can't handle 12 million lawbreakers. 250million will surely be "catch and release"

Disclaimer: I am not advocating nor am I an anarchist. My post is to illustrate where we're headed if citizens remain suckers in the US.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There ARE buses running to Mexico aren't there? Can't we find room for the 36 and send them back? Oh, and we can do like Mexico does and rob them first of all their possessions.

Wishful thinking, I know.

AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT AT ALL LEVELS FAVORS THE ILLEGAL ALIEN OVER TRUE AMERICANS.

“There’s not enough room at the prison to keep everyone. It’s full,” said Valentine, when reached at her Philadelphia office Thursday afternoon. “We are only able to hold criminal aliens there.”
    All they need is a few of these.

http://www.mcso.org/submenu.asp?file=tentcity

Inmates sleep in their government issued pink boxer shorts at the Maricopa County Jail's tent city in Phoenix. Inmates live outside year round in tents outside due to overcrowding in the county's jails.

All we need is buses, they had them the other day when they rounded them up, why not verify identity while they are on the bus and then just send the bus back to Mexico or the airport in some cases. Why are we spending more money on these illegals, get them out immediately. This crap of no room is idiotic, we don't need any room, just buses and plane tickets!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All arrests and court proceedings are supposed to be a matter of public record. They can't legally keep their names secret.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

They weren't supposed to be released anyway. All of them are a flight risk and some judge was too stupid to see that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone really believe these people will show up for court?If so I have some ocean front property here in Okla for sale if anyone wants to buy!this was a purely political roundup that will simply go away if pressure is not continued on our congressmen, representatives, and senators. I really wish someone would explain to me just why they keep saying it is impossible to send 11 million people back home where they belong? I just can't figure that out, we have all the smarts and savey we need to send probes to Mars and men to space stations, now why is this illegal thing suppose to be an impossible situation?We have planes, trains, and automobiles why can't we use them? I am sure enough volunteers could be found to drive these people back to the border. I don't see why they can't get a thousand of them a week and send them home until all 12 million are home safe and sound.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast