Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Two immigrants take formal possession of seized ranch

http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp? ... 2&nav=Bsmh

Two immigrants take formal possession of seized ranch

BISBEE, Ariz. -- Two immigrants are now the legal owners of a Douglas-area ranch seized from an anti-immigrant activist.

Documents granting the 70-acre ranch once owned by Casey Nethercott to Fatima del Socorro Leiva Medina and Edwin Alfredo Mancia Gonzales were signed by a Cochise County judge on Monday.

Nethercott is serving a five-year prison term in Texas stemming from a 2003 incident on a ranch in Hebbronville, Texas, where he confronted Leiva and Mancia and was accused of pistol-whipping them. He was acquitted of assault but convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Nethercott was a member of the group Ranch Rescue, which works to protect private property along the southern U.S. border.

The Southern Poverty Law Center brought suit against Nethercott on behalf of the two immigrants. Nethercott did not respond, and a Texas judge ordered him to pay $500,000.

Also named in the suit was Jack Foote, the founder of Ranch Rescue and the owners of the ranch in Hebbronville, Joe and Betty Sutton. The Suttons settled for $100,000. Foote also didn't offer a defense and was ordered to pay $500,000.

Leiva and Mancia were illegal immigrants from El Salvador. They received temporary legal status in the United States as crime victims and are seeking visas to stay longer.

They don't plan to hold on to the ranch, said Kelley Bruner, an attorney for the Southern Poverty Law Center. Instead the property will be sold, with the proceeds going to the immigrants.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is totally and absolutely ridiculous...whoever heard of having a property siezed for transgressions of this type? And on what testimony?

Grrrrrr...snarrrrllll

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

So if I illegally cross into Mexico and trespass on some rich Mexican's hacienda and they try to stop me, or more likely, try to harm me, some Mexican so-called human rights group would file a lawsuit on my behalf and the Mexican government would make these people give me their properyt? Like that'll be the day. You know if we did anything of the sort, we'd get our heads blown of, and the Mexican government would then sue our families for the costs of the bullets. Only in America!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

viva bush

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    This is totally and absolutely ridiculous...whoever heard of having a property siezed for transgressions of this type? And on what testimony?

Grrrrrr...snarrrrllll

RR
    Your kidding,these are Invaders we are talking about...george loves Invaders,more than Americans.
    I think george is planing on giving the Mexican Military one of our Forts along the boarder to use during the Invasion.I mean the Mexican Military only crosses the boarder to get a cold drink,or candy at one of the local stores.......that s all.....So say`s "Michael Chertoff".
    Where did bush find the Chertoff guy anyway? He is useless,but! thats how bush Qualities him for his possition(a certain degree of uselesness and Anti American Values) are what bush needs to help him carry out his destruction of this nation.
    When we decide to take it on our own to protect this country,do you think bush will send in the Military to Kill us? How many soldiers do you think will actually shot us if bush tells them to? It`s going to come to that before long,even the,(I could care less Americans),can only take so much.

And these people were committing a crime when they got caught. This rancher should not have had to loose his ranch. THESE TWO CRIMINALS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GIVEN LEGAL STATUS. THE TWELVE PEOPLE ON THIS JURY, IT THE CASE WENT TO COURT, SHOULD BE DEPORTED ALONG WITH THESE TWO CRIMINALS AND THEIR SOUTHERN POVERTY LAWYERS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outrageous!

I'm moving to New Zealand. I've had enough of this pop stand.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

The Southern Poverty Law Center brought suit against Nethercott on behalf of the two immigrants. Nethercott did not respond, and a Texas judge ordered him to pay $500,000.
    Idiot.

Boy, he sure showed them. Hope he enjoyed that little tantrum which cost him his ranch.