Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX - Suspected Illegal Immigrant Ties Up, Robs Duval County Woman

Posted: May 13, 2014 4:05 PM PST Updated: May 13, 2014 4:05 PM PST

DUVAL COUNTY (Kiii News) - A Duval County woman was in fear for her life Saturday when she came home to find a man had broken into her house. That intruder, who law officers say was an illegal immigrant, reportedly put a pistol to the woman's face, told her to get inside, and then tied her hands behind her back.

Thankfully, she lived to tell about it.

It all happened at around 10:30 p.m. when Priscilla Garcia returned to her home, about six miles south of Concepcion, after attending a church festival. The man authorities believe was an illegal immigrant was already inside her house. He had broken in through a window, and Garcia had no idea as she approached her front door.

"I was looking through the door. I never saw the side window, and as I got to about here, I saw the door a little open, and I saw the man bend down," Garcia said. "I saw his t-shirt, and so I turned around and screamed and I started running back, and he caught me at the end of the gate, with a pistol, and put it in front of me. He says, 'ma'am, turn around and go back inside.'"

Garcia pleaded with the man, saying she would give him anything he wanted if he would just leave her alone.

"I got to about here and I said 'please don't shoot me. I don't want to go inside,' you know. 'I'll do anything you want,'" Garcia said. "He says 'no, y'all call the Border Patrol because y'all are scared,' he says. 'Get inside.'"

Once inside, the man told Garcia to get on the floor.

"He said 'lie on your stomach,' and I said 'you're going to shoot me.' He says 'no, I'm not. I'm going to tie you up,'" Garcia explained.

That's when her life flashed before her eyes.

"And I started praying in the spirit, and asking God, Jesus, to help me, and at that time he went to my purse, I saw him getting something from my purse, and he says I'll be right back," Garcia said. "And I broke loose and I crawled through the glass to the kitchen phone."

Garcia called 911.

"I remember we had a rifle by the corner, and I wanted to see if it was still there, and I saw it was, and it's always loaded," Garcia said. "I asked the Holy Spirit to show me how to put the bullet in the chamber, because I had never used a gun, and I had seen my husband do it, and I did it. I was able to do it."

Garcia was ready to use the rifle, but the man never returned to the home. He had taken Garcia's cell phone, her Chevrolet Impala and her husband's pistol; but Garcia is okay with that, and says things can be replaced and she is just thankful to be alive.

The vehicle was recovered in Bexar County. The man has not been found. Authorities are working on generating a sketch to help catch him.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/25508129...l-county-woman
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to ask, and I hope the press asks every time one of these perps are arrested, "Is he/she one of those released in 2013 from detention?" We have a right to know! Politically correct, hell yes, I have a right ot know who is committing crimes!