Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Why would known illegal aliens be on a state welfare roll?

Isn't aiding and abetting a federal crime?

Where is obomba on this? where is the lawsuit ?

If this is true it should be done in every state. Somebody in our government actually does their job and gets in trouble for it?
    Go figure.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

A quote from a Pro-ILLEGAL comment on the Utah Whisle Blower article from the Pro-ILLEGAL Houston online newspaper, his comment seems to be receiving a surprising large about of support - 78 agree(highest number on the article to agree with any comment):

"The_Arisen_And_Still_Noble_Platypi wrote:
    Hell yes they should file charges ! As the rabid immigrant haters on these boards love to quip "What part of illegal don't you understand?" They should also release the names of the cowards responsible for the list so someone can put all their personal and private information on a list and distribute it out.
    7/16/2010 12:13:19 PM
    Recommend: (7 "

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/ ... 11514.html

Possible outcome: whistle blowers lose their jobs, get prosecuted for invasion of privacy, computer theft and a few other charges. Probably even end up in jail for a few years. I hope they have a good attorney familiar with whistle blower laws.

As for any alleged illegal on that list, in my opinion, nothing will happen to them, as usual. They will probably get an apology from the State and be told not to worry since their illegal status is a federal problem. I don't know why illegal immigrants from Mexico enjoy so much protection, but that's reality.

By prosecuting those responsible for the list, the message is clear that nobody should disturb illegal aliens, allowing them to do as they please.
    It's an interesting situation that makes any intelligent person wonder what's really going on with this whole illegal immigration issue.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    Possible outcome: whistle blowers lose their jobs, get prosecuted for invasion of privacy, computer theft and a few other charges. Probably even end up in jail for a few years. I hope they have a good attorney familiar with whistle blower laws.

As for any alleged illegal on that list, in my opinion, nothing will happen to them, as usual. They will probably get an apology from the State and be told not to worry since their illegal status is a federal problem. I don't know why illegal immigrants from Mexico enjoy so much protection, but that's reality.

By prosecuting those responsible for the list, the message is clear that nobody should disturb illegal aliens, allowing them to do as they please.
    It's an interesting situation that makes any intelligent person wonder what's really going on with this whole illegal immigration issue.
    [b]Just follow the money my friend. The "political contributors" will get their "cheap labor" and not have to furnish any "benefits" because all the "benefits" for the ILLEGALS will be “socializedâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12