Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We're Illegal and You Can't Touch Us!

Agents detain 15 suspected illegal immigrants in Henderson

Published: Sunday, December 19, 2010 at 4:30 a.m.
    Last Modified: Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 11:42 p.m.

Fifteen illegal immigrants were arrested and transported to the Henderson County Detention Facility on Dec. 15, according to a news release from the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office. The suspects were charged with violations of immigration laws.

On Dec. 14, the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office received a disturbance complaint. The caller stated there were four males at the Bonaire Motel bragging they were illegal aliens and “running up and down the hallway saying you can’t touch us.â€
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Typical illegal alien behavior. Arrogant and completely open about it. I dont know who in the hell is hiding in the shadows like the democrats keep saying over and over.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet these guys wish they'd of stayed in the shadows!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess that's how we need to go about this, have them arrested for a non-immigration charge, in this case public disturbance, since our corrupt government won't normally arrest them on immigration charges.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Typical illegal alien behavior. Arrogant and completely open about it. I dont know who in the hell is hiding in the shadows like the democrats keep saying over and over.
    Ditto! The day before these are likely the same illegal invaders that were paraded in front of cameras, crying over the NIGHTMARE ACT being shot down! These stupid and bigheaded invaders forgot they were no longer in California. Some states actually enforce the law against invaders!

The arrogance and bravado displayed by these criminals never ceases to amaze!

MS 13 uses immigration for a free ride home.

MS-13: AN INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE

Gang Uses Deportation to Its Advantage to Flourish in U.S.
    Mara Salvatrucha is rooted locally, but it has become a force in Central America and the Washington area. U.S. policy provided unintended aid.

By Robert J. Lopez, Rich Connell and Chris Kraul Times Staff Writers

October 30, 2005

San Salvador —

On a sweltering afternoon, an unmarked white jetliner taxies to a remote terminal at the international airport here and disgorges dozens of criminal deportees from the United States. Marshals release the handcuffed prisoners, who shuffle into a processing room.

Of the 70 passengers, at least four are members of Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, a gang formed two decades ago near MacArthur Park west of the Los Angeles skyline.

For one of them, Melvin "Joker" Cruz-Mendoza, the trip is nothing new. This is his fourth deportation -- the second this year.

Wiry with a shaved head, the 24-year-old pleaded guilty in separate felony robbery and drug cases in Los Angeles. "MS" covers his right forearm. Other tattoos are carved into the skin above his eyebrows.

In the last 12 years, U.S. immigration authorities have logged more than 50,000 deportations of immigrants with criminal records to Central America, including untold numbers of gang members like Cruz-Mendoza.

But a deportation policy aimed in part at breaking up a Los Angeles street gang has backfired and helped spread it across Central America and back into other parts of the United States. Newly organized cells in El Salvador have returned to establish strongholds in metropolitan Washington, D.C., and other U.S. cities. Prisons in El Salvador have become nerve centers, authorities say, where deported leaders from Los Angeles communicate with gang cliques across the United States.

A gang that once numbered a few thousand and was involved in street violence and turf battles has morphed into an international network with as many as 50,000 members, the most hard-core engaging in extortion, immigrant smuggling and racketeering. In the last year, the federal government has brought racketeering cases against MS-13 members in Long Island, N.Y., and southern Maryland.

Across the country, more than 700 MS-13 members have been arrested this year under a new enforcement campaign that U.S. immigration authorities say will lead to more serious cases and longer sentences for gang members before they are deported.

"Ultimately, our job here is to enforce the immigration laws and then remove [criminal gang members] from the country," said John P. Torres, the acting director overseeing detention and removals for the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. But for a sizable number of MS-13 members, deportation is little more than a taxpayer-financed visit with friends and family before returning north.

"I think most of the police departments will agree that you're just getting them off the street for a couple of months," said FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker, who is coordinating investigations across North America, where the gang operates in a loose network of cells.

Deportations have helped create an "unending chain" of gang members moving between the U.S. and Central America, said Rodrigo Avila, El Salvador's vice minister of security.

"It's a merry-go-round."

Turnaround in El Salvador

Cruz-Mendoza has been riding the merry-go-round for eight years.

He was a minor when he was deported in 1997 and again in 1998, federal immigration officials said.

In December 2003, he was convicted of attempted robbery, after he shoved a woman into a fence while trying to steal her purse at a South Los Angeles bus stop, court records show. As he demanded money, she said, he made threatening gestures and reached into his pocket, where police found a six-inch steak knife when he was arrested shortly thereafter.

In March 2004, he pleaded guilty to a second felony of drug possession, which was dismissed in a sentencing deal for the attempted robbery.

After serving little more than a year in jail, Cruz-Mendoza was deported for a third time in January, records and interviews show.

U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested him in Arizona a month later. At that point, he could have been charged with a felony for reentering the country after deportation, which could have landed him in federal prison for as long as 20 years.

Instead, federal court records show he struck another plea deal with the U.S. attorney's office in Arizona, admitting to a "petty offense" of being in the country illegally. He was ordered to serve 90 days and pay a $10 fine, and was put on the July flight to San Salvador.

He shouldn't have gotten off that easy, federal prosecutors now acknowledge.

"We messed up," Patrick Schneider, chief of the criminal division for the U.S. attorney in Phoenix, told The Times.

At the San Salvador airport, Cruz-Mendoza is waiting to be interviewed by police. He talks about his plans to get back to the U.S. and make a profit in the process.

As an experienced border crosser, Cruz-Mendoza says, he can get up to $3,000 per person by bringing others -- including MS-13 members -- north with him. After getting to Guatemala, he tells a reporter, he and his customers will catch buses to northern Mexico. Then, if all works out, he says he'll cross over with money in his pockets.

"I'm a hustler," he says. "You gotta do what you gotta do."

Soon, he and another MS-13 member from Washington are being interviewed by police, who are checking for outstanding local warrants.

One officer in blue fatigues looks at Cruz-Mendoza. "You part of a gang?" he asks in Spanish.

Cruz-Mendoza admits he belongs to MS-13. He's ordered to take off his shirt and drop his pants as the officer types information into a computer. A second officer begins snapping photos of his tattoos.

He moves to a second interrogation with two plainclothes officers in the police intelligence unit. He assures them he has no interest in staying in El Salvador.

"I always leave quickly because my family is up there," Cruz-Mendoza says. Salvadoran police say they have no basis to arrest returning gang members unless they commit a crime here.

As he hustles out of the airport, Cruz-Mendoza spots the MS-13 member from Washington, a 24-year-old with U.S. drug convictions who says he has been deported three times.

The East Coast gang member waves and calls out: "See you in L.A." By late September, Cruz-Mendoza is back somewhere in Los Angeles, according to family members in El Salvador.

(Article Truncated)

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... full.story

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I guess that's how we need to go about this, have them arrested for a non-immigration charge, in this case public disturbance, since our corrupt government won't normally arrest them on immigration charges.
    Mmmm......kind of like the Capone approach. If you can't prosecute them for their flagrant illegal behavior, let 'em do time for what you can arrest them for.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THIS HAPPENED RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE AND I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THAT IS THE THING WITH THESE PEOPLE, THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO AND GET AWAY WITH IT. BUT WE CAN BLAME THIS ALL ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. INSTEAD OF THEM SENDING OUR SPECIAL OPS GUYS TO MEXICO'S SOUTHERN BORDER TO TRAIN THEIR MILITARY, WE NEED THEM ON OUR OWN SOUTHERN BORDER. I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WAS READING WHEN I READ THAT LAST NIGHT. JUST HOW MUCH DUMBER CAN THE POTUS BE I DON'T BELIEVE THIS POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN/POTU IF THIS DON'T GET HIS @$$ IMPEACHED, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL. IN LIGHT OF THE MURDER OF BRIAN TERRY AND THE RUBBER BULLETS, OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast