Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Um.....our forefounders were thosee whining scums that you talk of obbop.

This article is so discouraging its a disgrace that this guy wasn't deported before.

UScitizen,

obbop was being sarcastic.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Read Stacy's quote at the end.

She is a real fighter. She is not going away. I've been working with her and her family on this.

Stacy sees where the system failed her and her family and she is going to fight hard for change.

W
    I'm glad you are there helping her through this ... has she considered a wrongful death suit against any of these agencies?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Who is in control?

My heart goes out to the family on their loss. It once again shows the government's lack of concern for American citizens. Government just follows the dictates of it's corporate masters and foreign potentates. The lives of ordinary citizens don't mean a thing, as our welfare has taken a back seat to cheap illegal labor and profits. That is why the system remains broken and will never be fixed. Corporate America places too much pressure on our spineless congresspersons and administration to maintain the status quo. I served 24 years in the military including combat and I am treated like a second class citizen in my own country. The arrogance displayed by illegal aliens and their supporters amazes me to no end since they take such great pride in violating our laws, flaunting it in our faces, and are able to get away with it. I wonder, because of the direction we are moving in, are we witnessing the end of our country? We have uncorked the illegal immigration bottle and I am afraid to think of what we have let out.

Illegal Immigration

I fear that our country is infiltrated with 9-11 types and the future will show it..The former Immigration Official Michael Maxwell stated that the terrorists are enbedding in our society and using the immigration system to do it.Now that scares me! also Mexico is sending their rejects here for the americans to cope with. MOD-EDIT.

Rich {Pissed Off}

Now I am just wondering this outloud. But is there a chance that all of those family's that have lost family members (Murdered) or severely (Injured) to Illegal Mexican Aliens(immigrants) could come up with a Class Action Law Suite against Mexico for not controlling its borders completely ( aiding its people to cross and commit criminal actions ). I know its a shot in the dark but if not in an American court then maybe in the World court. Heck most attorneys jump at any form of money. Look at the ACLU.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Here's another Mother killed-one I had been following :
    http://www.projo.com/news/content/pr...9.31a38b3.html
    Bail jumper will get 6 more years in jail
    State police tracked Pedro Lux -- who skipped town before sentencing on a drunken-driving, death resulting conviction -- to Washington state.

01:00 AM EDT on Saturday, April 29, 2006
    BY GREGORY SMITH
    Journal Staff Writer

PROVIDENCE -- Pedro S. Lux, a 35-year-old Guatemalan immigrant who is serving 13 years in prison for driving drunk and killing another motorist, will have to serve an additional six years for bail-jumping.

And his bail bondsman has been ordered to pay nearly $4,000 to cover the state's approximate cost of returning Lux to Rhode Island after Lux fled to Washington state.

Attorney General Patrick C. Lynch announced Thursday that Superior Court Judge Mark A. Pfeiffer agreed to Lynch's request and sentenced Lux to serve six years in prison in addition to the 13 he already must serve.

After pleading no contest to seven criminal counts in the fatal accident in Providence, including driving under the influence of alcohol, death resulting, Lux fled to Washington with his family and failed to appear in court for sentencing in November, according to law enforcement authorities.

But the Rhode Island State Police Violent Fugitive Task Force learned of his whereabouts and he was apprehended in December and returned. Lux had planned to briefly stay in Everett, Wash., and then sneak back to Guatemala, according to Lynch's office.

Lux's speeding car broadsided another in the Silver Lake neighborhood on Oct. 7, 2001, killing Rosario Rodriguez, a 45-year-old jewelry worker, and seriously injuring two of her sons. A girlfriend of one of the sons also was hurt.

Lux did not challenge in court the state's assertion that he was driving drunk on beer, with a suspended driver's license, and was being chased by another car that he had sideswiped on Route 10 in Providence minutes before the fatal crash.

"This defendant's crimes were bad enough," Lynch said in a statement.

"By having jumped bail, however, his conduct was not just an affront to our system of justice but it also caused unnecessary pain to Rosario's family."

After Lynch moved to have Lux's bail declared in default, Judge Pfeiffer ordered Robert S. Ortoleva, Lux's bail bondsman, to pay nearly $4,000, according to Lynch.

gsmith@projo.com / (401) 277-7334

These people are like fleas...they just hop from one mess to another.

That could have been any of our Moms.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I attended this candlelight vigil. My heart goes out to this family.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12