URGENTLY IMPORTANT Dr. Rima Reports Videos

Part 1: Radiation Basics You Must Know

Dr. Rima Radiation Part 1 What You Need to Know About Radiation.1.wmv

Natural Solutions Foundation, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org, and its Medical Director, Rima E. Laibow, MD, present Part 1 of a series on radiation, what it is, what you need to know to protect yourself and how you can prevent radiation damage from dangerous contamination like the Japanese nuclear disaster. For more information visit Dr. Rima Recommends "What To Do About Radiation", http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=8838 and listen to the archives of the Dr. Rima Reports, www.OracleBroadcasting.com, for March 20, 2011 and March 27, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNVuJWMn9i0

Part 2: Radiation Protection for Your Thyroid and Beyond

A Note of Clarification About Thyroid Protection and Iodine:

www.NaturalSolutions.MyEmeraldStore.com

Our highly informative show on the Dr. Rima Reports this past Sunday, March 27, 2011, give nearly a million listeners a great deal of information as we talked to Adrian Goad, President of Emerald Express, www.naturalsolutions.myemeraldstore.com, the manufacturers of two organic radio-protective products, Emerald Sea, the outstanding sea vegetable we recommend and Action Whey, which stimulates powerful free-radical scavenging through increasing glutathione in the body.

Some people apparently thought that I said that Emerald Sea would act like Potassium Iodide (KI) in a nuclear emergency and, when they realized that nutritional iodine, which is essential to your health, and the pharmaceutical iodine, KI, fill different functions, thought that they did not need the Emerald Sea product.

What I apparently did not make clear is that increasing the amount of nutrient iodine in your body, whether or not all the binding sites are occupied, is absolutely critical for health AND that the 6 organic, hand harvested, NON-JAPANESE-SOURCED sea vegetables which this product is made from, and includes, are, IN THEMSELVES, protective against radiation. Please watch the second video for more information:

In Summary:

1. Radioactive iodine absorption should be blocked by saturating receptor sites to protect the thyroid in the event of radioactive iodine contamination of food, water, air, etc.

2. KI works well to saturate the binding sites in the thyroid but can be used only for short term saturation because of toxic effects

3. Nutritional iodine is critically important because it supports healthy functions in multiple tissues

4. Virtually everyone in the modern world is iodine deficient

5. Regular intake of nutritional iodine reduces the risk of radioactive thyroid contamination reduces the amount of KI necessary to saturate thyroid binding sites

6. Sea vegetables are, in themselves, separate from the iodine they contain, protective against radiation damage for the rest of the body.

Some of our listeners on the Dr. Rima Reports, www.HealthFreedomPortal.org, archived at http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?who=Rima, thought that we were saying that Emerald Sea,

www.naturalsolutions.MyEmeraldStore.com, was NOT useful for protecting the thyroid and the rest of the body. I apologize for any confusion, but I want you to understand that we are saying exactly the opposite: Emerald Sea is an outstanding product needed for nutrition and protection. You may, however, STILL need to take the pharmceutical KI if you are exposed to serious radioactive iodine contamination.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Should I Take Potassium Iodide Now?

First, Take the Action Item to End the Two Technologies Capable of Ending Life on Earth: Nuclear Power and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=8845

Now, Back to KI

Unfortunately, that is a very, very good question. Despite the balsamic nonsense being pumped out by the professional media and government "soothers", the reality is very serious. Let me remind you that in addition to thinking about your thyroid gland, you also need to use protective measures against radiation in general. That means increasing your glutathinione levels, taking resveratrol and other factors which help quench the free radicals caused by ionizing radiation and doing everything in your power to get out of harm's way.

Please re-read my blog on this topic here: www.healthfreedom.org/?p=8838 and then go to www.Nutronix.com/NaturalSolutions to purchase NuRev, the outstanding resveratrol they sell there.

While you are there, it makes sense to lay in a store of the Natural Solutions Foundation's recommended Nano Silver. Why? Let's suppose that you are exposed to radiation which damages your immune system. Wouldn't you rather have the Universal antibiotic which is safe, gentle and effective against any disease causing organism than play roulette against super bugs, possibly very low stores of antibiotics and other factors which you and I have no way of even guessing about right now? I sure would!

Next, jump to www.NaturalSolutions.MyEmeraldStore.com to make sure you have the same kind of good supply of both Active Whey, for its superior ability to induce glutathione, your major free-radical quencher, and Emerald Sea to increase your intake of radio-protective sea vegetables AND add nutritional iodine to your body.

Now, let's get to the question of whether to take KI. It is a totally personal decision at this point since the officials are lying through their teeth.

There is now no question that I131, which serves as a marker, just a marker, mind you, for other products of radiation, is now being found in every place that it is looked for in the US. The Governor of Pennsylvania, allowing as how 33,000% the background radiation level, and the allowable US government level of I131 was being found in rainwater in his state said, 'Hey! Don't Worry! Be Happy!' "No one drinks rainwater so there is no threat to human health!" http://www.centredaily.com/2011/03/28/v ... water.html

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, the level of this marker compound, which is a problem on its own, but is indicative of all the other radioactive compounds coming to you from the reactors as well, are 18000% above the legal drinking water limits (Don't Worry! Be Happy! No one drinks tap water!?) http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/0 ... its-13014/

Still no threat to the public, of course, while Cesium 137 and Tellurium 152 are also being found in water and Virginia tells people not to drink the rainwater there.

The nuclear reactors of Fukishima appear to have been leaking continuously into the Pacific Ocean since I131 has been found at the highest level ever measured there: 3355 times the legal limit permitted. http://enenews.com/highest-3355-times-l ... ng-pacific
Wait! The US Government, in the form of the EPA is there protecting us! Yes, they are! They are raising the levels of contamination in drinking water that can be present before an alert is sounded “nearly 1000-fold increase for exposure to strontium-90, a 3000 to 100,000-fold hike for exposure to iodine-131; and an almost 25,000 rise for exposure to radioactive nickel-63â€