Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC brands Brewer a racist over Obama confrontation

MSNBC brands Brewer a racist over Obama confrontation

Washington Times

Sources: MSNBC brands Brewer a racist over Obama confrontation | Times 247

seg race - YouTube
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I suspect Obama instigated the incident to gain sympathy from Hispanic voters, legal and illegal.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought Obama looked like a thug in the picture and was leaning in over Governor Brewer with a bit of a scowl on his face. A seven foot tall man that is President of the most powerful nation on earth gets in the personal space bubble of a petite female and yet somehow he is the victim. Yea right. These crazy leftists think they can spin anything.

W

Banned
    If the good govenor was representing me she was using the wrong finger at the Dictator.
    And as for the MSM and MSNBC.......

MW
    I know this isn't politically correct, but I'm going to come right out and say it. Is anyone surprised that a black Obama supporter is attempting to turn a white persons pointing finger into something racial? Geez, some things just never cease to amaze me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn