Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I just sent him one of my own.

did you send a picture, too, Pinestrawguys?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    WISH I'D
    [b]THOUGHT[/b ]
    OF THAT!!

DOH!!!!!!

Thanks, JJ. I can see now that I may have been a bit over the 7.5 cup caffeine limit for writing when I wrote it. What prodded me in the first place was the Jim guy using the "Nation of Immigrants" argument to justify illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal immigrants saying something like "all of us in this country came from immigrants at one time or another". I can usually tolerate a tomato picker argument, but lose it with the Nation of Immigrants or Statue of Liberty crap. Anyway, that is what I started out to address and missed it completely.

BlueHills, but you addresses a more current issue. They have all heard the "nation of immigrants" retort a thousand times and it falls on deaf ears just like their argument for it falls on our deaf ears. You brought up something that is even more threatening--a hundred thousand massed together as a mob that has the potential to bring the walls crashing down with one stupid move.

PineStrawGuys, I wish I'd had that finger picture the last couple of days. I have been places where the Bush backers needed to see what he really thinks of us all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Statue of Liberty crap

I like the comment about statue of liberty crap. People give this statue the reverence that should be reserved for the constitution . The statue of liberty was given to us by the French and the sentiments it expresses are not our own. Anyone who still buys buys into those huddled masses longing to be free in 2006 should be put in a closed room and forced to listen to Neil Diamond sing "They are coming to America" until they recant.

Way to go, Bluehills!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Banned
    andyt,

That's just TOO BRUTAL FOR WORDS!!!!!!

Need a job at Gitmo?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12