Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, Uhhuh35. What that person wrote is pretty a pretty disturbing mindset for America. Thank you for sharing that with us.

By the way, I voted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is what I said to her...

"If all illegals were to leave this beautiful country overnight,,,,this country would fall so quickly."

Can we put that statement to the test? PLEASE?!?!?!

"Its just not about the illegals working the fields and working for the rich man amd making the rich man even more money."

Like 80% of us even CARE about rich men, we care about our families AND our country.

"Our schools would suffer .To keep schools up and running you need students.So than that would mean theyre would not be a huge need for teachers.{why dont you look it up and see how many hispanic children are attending our schools.}"

You mean my children would no longer have to be shoe-horned into trailers? There might be less than 35 kids in a classroom? Teachers could teach in ONE language again?

"Hospitals wouldnt have to hire so many Drs or nurses for what theyre would be no need theyre wouldnt be many patients."

So we wouldn't have to put people on gurneys in the ER hallways anymore? Hospitals could AFFORD to stay OPEN?

Are you sure you're not ANTI-ILLEGAL ALIEN? You made my arguments ALMOST better than I could've.

UhHuh35:
    To keep schools up and running you need students
    We have students, UhHuh35, plenty of them and yes, they are LEGAL American citizens. It's the ILLEGAL students who are putting all the schools into an economic and overcrowding downward spiral. Free schooling and free lunches and guess who pays for all that? The LEGAL US tax payers, UhHuh35, and I am fed up with it like most all Americans are. This country is not here for illegals' to take a free ride at taxpayer expense. It's time for the illegals to go home.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Voted!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I voted as well.

Weclom to ALIPAC Uhhuh35.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome to Alipac, UhHuh35

I voted here and also in the most current poll. Here's the latest results for the poll started in this thread.

Do the huge pro-migrant protests prove the anti-illegal immigration movement is dead?

(90%)
    No, if anything it proves how many people are here illegally.

(5%)
    Yes, it proves Americans approve of legal and illegal migration.

(4%)
    Other - Explained in the comments section below

Comments (11)
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Voted.

I just want to know where Hispania is? From what I know about the word Hispanic it is a made up word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12