View Poll Results: Poll 5: My support for ALIPAC includes any of the following?(mult choice)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I visit and read ALIPAC's website

36 69.23%
  • I receive and read ALIPAC's e-mail alerts

45 86.54%
  • I share ALIPAC's alerts and info with others

37 71.15%
  • I donate to ALIPAC

22 42.31%
  • I respond as a volunteer to ALIPAC alerts

26 50.00%
  • I do none of the above

1 1.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll 5: My support for ALIPAC includes any of the following? (Mult choice)

Please indicate each thing you do to help us. Multiple choice answers and you may comment further below.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please NOTE that polls 5 and 6 were just recreated thus erasing any initial votes. Please check to make sure you have voted in all.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am, and have been very active supporting many organizations fighting Illegal trespassing for over 15 years. The reason I do not donate to ALIPAC is because I have been supporting all of these organizations before I knew about ALIPAC and can't afford any more: USBC, AIC, NPG, Heritage Foundation, NumbersUSA, & the Tea Party. I used to support the Minutemen too but decided on the Tea Party instead. I phone Congressmen & Senators, email, send petitions, inform many people, and join in discussion groups.

Banned
    When I did this survey, it only let me check one. I submitted

• I visit and read ALIPAC's website

However, I also

• I receive and read ALIPAC's e-mail alerts

• I share ALIPAC's alerts and info with others

• I respond as a volunteer to ALIPAC alerts

i wish i had more money to help ALIPAC! everything seems to be about money...i've joined several conservative, gun and even 1 liberal newsletters and they send me the same info sometimes ( same sponsor probably) ...and they all bombard me with requests for donations for all kinds of candidates. Immigration both legal andillegal is such a detriment to US CITIZENS that is where i choose to send my pitiful $5 contributions. Is there no one with real money who is against what is happening in our nation? Are republicans really just as bad as democrats...the democrats have 72 communists in their ranks. Media is left winged, almost like gove run news media propaganda from behind the iron curtain...sometimes i wonder do today's people not even recall what the Iron Curtain was, and what communism is. Then i remember we US Citizens ( obama uses americans b/c he means everyone in north america!) are constantly being DILUTED by immigrants from other nations who never do accept our constitution, our flag, our customs....i remember what it was like in high school..never heard certain words on the news...we had a handful of blacks that was pretty much it in the 1960's. It was a better world then everywhere. Globalism is a disease like liberalism. Obama is both plus an elitist.