Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Polling results from one of the polls we have all taken

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the younger crowd is less likely to be in the know about this issue. That is why we need to get Blueman to go national asap.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only that--the younger crowd seems more idealistic and thinks that there is such a thing as a perfect world. Once they get established and realize that their hard earned tax dollars are being wasted while their own kids suffer, they see reason quite quickly. I have sons in their 30's. I saw them change dramatically over the past five years or so.

Also, the younger crowd is more likely to be the children of illegals, at least where I live. Drive by any elementary, junior or high school and you barely see any more kids who are not Mexican or Latinos. Where I live in El Cajon, CA, it is almost the rule, rather than the exception, to see every Mexican woman of child bearing age walking the street with a double or triple stroller with 6-16 kids trailing behind (none speaking a word of English of course), so those numbers will only get worse as time goes by. If we do not deport all illegals AND all the kids from their massive litters (U.S. born or not), stopping the invasion won't even matter, there will be enough children of illegals here to turn our country into an official Mexican colony within a few years. And when these kids all grow up and have their own kids in massive numbers, the game will be over. We need not only secure borders and mass deportations, but an end to this 'anchor baby' travesty of law, or this country as we know it, is finished.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Also, the younger crowd is more likely to be the children of illegals, at least where I live. Drive by any elementary, junior or high school and you barely see any more kids who are not Mexican or Latinos.
    Here, too. And if you read the lists of the kids last names, you see few that aren't obviously Hispanic names. When they inter-marry with whites, they use the "race" issue to get free lunches at school and other perks.

Many of the teachers are bi-lingual whose first language is obviously Spanish, which leads me to believe that perhaps we have a lot of anchor babies now in their 20's and 30's teaching school these days. It is hard for them to hire qualified teachers here because of the obvious discrimination against Americans who speak only English.

Many of the tenured American teachers have just thrown in the towel and retired in their 50's because they feel like they are up against impossible odds. Bad kids, outright discrimination against Americans, kids in school who can't be taught anything or who are such bad behavior problems they belong in an institution, not school.

In my opinion, the problem with the kids is a bi-product of the "No Child Left Behind" Act. Teachers are glorified babysitters who have no control over anything and can't even correct the kids for the most part these days.

In my opinion, the problem with the kids is a bi-product of the "No Child Left Behind" Act. Teachers are glorified babysitters who have no control over anything and can't even correct the kids for the most part these days.
    I'm with you, Junius. The "No Child Left Behind" Act--one of the finest (sarcasm intended) pieces of law ever crafted. Yep! There's one Bush can be proud of. Running the country into the ground, one child at a time.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

I thought it was "No Child Left with a Mind." Teach them to pass the tests so the schools keep their funding. That is what the teachers are doing, forget about actual teaching. I say Home School.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I thought it was "No Child Left with a Mind."
    AHHHH! Maybe that is it. We need to clean our ears out better.