Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We hate Gringos Poll and Website

I don't think this poll at www.wehategringos.com has already been posted. Just enter the site, skip the intro or click enter and scroll down a way and look toward the right hand side.

WHG Poll
    What Should Americans Do if the Congress Gives Them Amnesty?
    Riot in the Streets: 32% (111
    Crawl Under the Bed: 2% (54)
    Learn Spanish: 7% (22
    Get Out the Razor Blades: 5% (167)
    Dump the Traitors in Congress: 54% (1874)
    Total Votes : 3441
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

What Should Americans Do if the Congress Gives Them Amnesty?
    Riot in the Streets: 33% (1150)
    Crawl Under the Bed: 2% (54)
    Learn Spanish: 7% (239)Get Out the Razor Blades:
    5% (169)Dump the Traitors in Congress: 54% (1921)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if you guys saw the video on this site called "Last Stand" or not, it's worth watching. Click on the link, scroll about halfway down and it's on the right under videos:

http://wehategringos.com/whg/?page_id=5
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I don't know how to answer this poll.

We should get rid of the incumbants anyway, by the looks of things. They have been there how long and done nothing? If they do like they are talking and try to hold the voters hostage until after the midterm elections by making false promises, then sweep it under the carpet until 2008, fifty million more illegals will be here. If they give amnesty to the illegals, they will control the votes anyway because I can see them threatening Americans who go to the polls in retaliation for their perceived persecution. They have already proven to me that they aren't nice people and that they have been conditioned from birth to take over our country.

I am not anxious to see rioting in the streets because that will inspire our fearless leader to declare martial law and we will all become slaves. Yet I can see that happening because all it is going to take is one clash between a bunch of hotheads from each side to make it happen.

Learning Spanish is something a lot of us have done already, regardless of whether or not we want to let anyone else know we know what they are talking about. I don't know enough to feel comfortable conversing but I know enough to know what's going on. Sometimes I wish I didn't know.

I'm not likely to hide under the bed and I don't guess anyone here is, either. Besides, I'm too fat to FIT under my bed.

Razor blades? Yikes! I don't think that will be necessary because I think our own government will murder all dissenters.

So, what did the rest of you say? I didn't vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JJ,

I voted to dump the traitors in Congress. That to me was the only logical choice. I'm afraid too that there will be rioting in the streets in the future. The rest of the choices I took as jokes - although when you get right down to it there not really funny. I like the website.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks, Annie. I guess that sounds like the most logical of all the illogical choices to me as well.

In the mid 1960's on the heels of decades of the gov't attempts to scare the bejeepers out of people over the "Communist threat," the eastern seaboard had a major blackout. One of our neighbors literally slit his wrists, convinced that the communists had finally arrived.

In October 1992, in Cairo, Egypt, there was an earthquake. People jumped to their deaths off high balconies because they thought they were about to face the wrath of Allah. They heard every day at the mosque that they were going to be punished for allowing "infidels" like me in their country.

I'm not saying these are rational people who think this way. But there are people who actually do stuff like that.

There are also people who do hide under the bed, so to speak, incapacitated by fear. Obviously, they aren't normal either. But they exist.

And yes, we do joke about them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)