Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what impact will 3rd party or non-voters have on reps?

Latest Poll
    If conservatives stay home from the polls or vote third party this fall, who will be hurt the most?

http://www.gopusa.com/activist/pollvault/

If conservatives stay home from the polls or vote third party this fall, who will be hurt the most?
    The entire country
    Conservative voters
    Elected Republicans in Congress
    Liberals
    I don't care who it hurts. I'm angry
    Not sure

View Results

I voted Monday on this-- elected rep's

Keep in mind that GOPUSA polls are very slanted toward the far right wing republicans and is offered to them. Plus they won't let you even talk about 3rd parties on their page. I got kicked out twice so far for doing that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The question should be. If you keep voting for the two major parties who will it hurt.

Answer: The whole country because they are both selling us out.

Looks like the only vote I'll be casting is for Kinky Freedman for Governor of Texas.

The entire country
    -- 38%

Conservative voters
    -- 5%

Elected Republicans in Congress
    -- 13%

Liberals
    -- 26%

I don't care who it hurts. I'm angry
    -- 15%

Not sure
    -- 1%

Total Votes: 1295
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like the only vote I'll be casting is for Kinky Freedman for Governor of Texas.
    Kinky Friedman is a Libertarian and Libertarians are for open borders. I knew the first time I saw ol' Kinky that he wasn't my choice. I saw another name for governor "Gammert" or something like that on a sign hanging in our favorite restaurant last night. I don't know who this person is but I intend to find out.

Kinky will not be elected but a vote for Kinky is a vote against Texas politics as usual. No candidate for governor has endorsed tight border control if they did they would have my vote.

I know AndyT. I wrote to the other two and asked them straight up for their view. Perry and Strayhorn ignored me. That tells me they have no guts, either!