Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

[Watch] Hidden Warnings in New U.S. Money, Message of Destruction Under Obama

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fafxhMLeGeA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [Watch] Hidden Warnings in New U.S. Money, Message of Destruction Under Obama

Posted by: Rick Wells Posted date: October 13, 2013 In: Blog Posts, News, Videos

Some pretty startling images have been discovered by Jonathan Kleck, in his work of analyzing what he calls the “encrypted messages and prophesies” hidden within our U.S. currency.

He describes his interpretation of their meaning, along with computer generated visual aids. It’s pretty powerful stuff. He sees the money as the medium for the “dark forces” to use in pronouncing their agenda and version of our future.

He’s amazingly accurate in discovery of a representation of the 911 attack, and he is certain that a nuclear missile strike is looming in America’s near future.

While I don’t promote Mr. Kleck’s visionary religious theory or any other aspects of his work other than the graphical discoveries, there is an uncanny coincidence at a minimum.

Please make your own mind up as to the legitimacy of the information I am providing. I only offer it for your information and review. Thanks for looking.

Please scroll to the bottom of this page for more posts from Rick Wells, or to “Like” him on Face book.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/13/wa...b_source=pubv1

Rick Wells

Rick Wells is conservative libertarian author who contributes to popular online media outlets. Please take a look at some other articles posted by Rick and follow Rick by clicking on the Facebook link below:
    More PostsWebsite
    Follow Me:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)