Thread: ACORN Czar

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACORN Czar

I was watching an interview that Neil Cavuto conducted with Rep. Maxine Waters. He was trying to get out of her what exactly the new "pay czar" will be doing. Of course he got no info but Ms. Waters stated that tax payers have the right to know where their tax dollars are going. Well let's demand an ACORN CZAR!!! Aren't they getting millions from taxpayers. We need to call and demand an ACORN czar.

We should all know exactly what the "pay czar" is going to be doing.

This will be the person sitting in DC and, per obama's dictate, will be informing businesses.....big, small, and in between...which are "allowed" to operate, and are under complete control of the government of course.....how much their "peons" can, and cannot, be paid.

And we can bet that the emphasis will be on what people cannot be paid.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Precisely. Liberal fascism at work. They are chipping away at capitalism much quicker than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Precisely. Liberal fascism at work. They are chipping away at capitalism much quicker than I expected.

That's one of the benchmarks of dictatorships......they move with amazingly quick speed.

And you can just bank on the fact that people like Waters are drooling with anticipation. They've been working on this for years.....one subversive embedded within government at a time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)