Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

America Prepare For War… Things We Need To Do…

Part 1… America Prepare For War… Things We Need To Do…

08/15/2014 News, Opinion, Politics
    Most of us remember those fire drills in school. That alarm would ring as we sat in class. Everyone was out of their seats, and we were headed outside. It was designed to prepare us not to scare us. What we needed to do in case of fire. We didn’t go home crying from worry. Our parents didn’t sit around worried it would happen. They went back to work knowing we were safe still knowing it could happen. Well it’s time for us to prepare for things that could happen.
    This war comes we need to be prepared. It’s better to have something and not need it, than to need it and not have it. We can no longer sit around and count on others to be prepared. Each one of you just might save this country, because you were prepared. Imagine having no food, water, electricity, or gas, and plan from there. Many know what that’s like having experienced natural disasters in the past. Well this will become a man-made disaster if Washington doesn’t do something fast. Don’t wait for this to happen because it will be too late. You won’t have the luxury of groceries stores, and the things we take for granted. You are going to need food, water, batteries, candles, and even pet food for an adequate time. Some say six months so I would go with a year. Remember it’s hot in sept but still cold in March. You need fire wood,and plenty of ammo. Stock up on lighters and matches. Can goods like tuna or anything you can eat that doesn’t require cooking. You are gonna need a few manual can openers. Sale by date is just that! In the mid 80’s we ate c-rats that were dated back to the 60’s. Stuff leftover from Vietnam. If you live in the suburbs I would store a lot of things in the attic. You can wrap food in a plastic bag and bury it if you want? Don’t advertise you are stockpiling food. If you get looted then you will have back up. They are counting on us starving and killing ourselves with panick. Let’s prove them wrong!
    Living in the gulf coast I have experienced community love and compassion. Hurricanes knock out power for days while neighborhoods pull together. Remember there is safety in numbers so get to know your neighbors. You look out for them, and they will look out for you. Many will not prepare themselves like a lot of you. The ones calling us paranoid will be the ones asking for help. Telling people I told you so will not help you tomorrow. Helping those around you, just might save your life. Some of you won’t make it home and you neighbor might save your kids. Your neighbor might not make it and you will save his. Plan for that when you stockpile food and water. Stockpile extra for those who failed to prepare. We are in this together, and all need to eat.
    Teach your kids who they can and can not trust. These will be the ones sharing your food if you don’t make it. During the first few days neighbors should consolidate resources. They should come up with schedules of who has watch. You all need to sleep but you need someone watching over you. I will help anyone who comes to me in need. I will fight anyone who thinks they will just take what they need. When hurricane Katrina was in the gulf we evacuated Houston. I was one of five million people sitting in that traffic. I was blown away by the compassion of my fellow Man.
    Normally it takes three hours to get to San Antonio. It took twenty-four hours with no water or gas. We were not prepared because it had never happened. We all thought if we got thirsty we could just run into a store. The few stores open had nothing left. I witnessed people sharing with strangers what they had. We all got through it together. Every race, religion, and financial status was on the freeway that day. The size of your wallet couldn’t get you out. The point is money will buy you nothing if this war erupts. But our love for one another will save us, if we pull together and protect each other’s kids. There are those who will say I am paranoid and delusional. Every day I wake up praying they are right. Tomorrow when I wake up and give my thanks to God. I will say thank you Father for once again I was wrong. Even if I am wrong, I pray each of you will read part two and three, just in case one day I am right. You can find a link to all of my articles, to include parts two and three, at the bottom of this page. God Bless each and everyone… Semper Fi, Shep

http://dcgazette.com/part-1-america-...we-need-to-do/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Part 2… America Prepare For War… Things We Need To Do…

08/15/2014 News, Opinion, Politics
    We have all played Monday-morning quarterback! Wake up Monday talking about what our favorite team should have done on Sunday. Tell our friends what we would have done, to keep our team from losing. The fact is we don’t know unless we are in that situation. Marines don’t train for what they will do. We train for what we need to do in any given situation. The same goes for every branch of service. Training is done with the mind, and applied in the field. If this war comes none of us know what we will do until we are in the situation. If we prepare our minds for what we need to do? At least we will have that option. If you haven’t thought about it chances are you will freeze.
    The truth is we don’t know when they will attack? We don’t know what day of the week it will take place? But we can prepare for any scenario within our schedules! Let’s start with going to work. You should carry a back pack or bag filled with things you need. Call it your war bag or any name you want. If you get stranded out on the freeway you might have to walk home? Start with your feet so pack comfortable shoes. I would wear them while driving, and put your high heels on when you get to work. Walking twenty miles in high heels would really hurt? Next pack bottled water you will get thirsty. Pack some snacks like protein bars because walking burns calories. Pack a car charger for your phone in case phone service still works. Then any thing you can use for self-defense pack it. You can put the bag in your trunk, when you get to work. My advice would be to have it right next to you while driving. If you have to get out of your vehicle in a hurry you won’t forget it. This bag should go with you anytime you leave the house.
    Take a drive with your friends or family. They should know the route you take everyday while going to work. Discuss rally points like places to meet and places you might go. These points should be somewhere off the main freeways. Discuss primary and secondary route you might take if you have to walk. Your kids should know how to get home and know what to do when they get there? Kids are smart, and the more informed they are the less likely they will panick. Hopefully the phones will work but don’t count on it. If you have prepared them it will allow you to think about what you have to do to survive. The worry about loved ones at home will distract you? You have to stay focused! These people are making plans based on what they think we will do. Well they don’t stand a chance if we do just the opposite. They think we will panick and die with fear. Well ladies and gentlemen we will survive with love for each other. Love conquers all! They will not control us with fear because we refuse to be afraid. Please share this with those you love and those you don’t like. The more informed we are the more prepared we become. This is a three-part series, part three will come tomorrow. God bless each and everyone… Semper Fi, Shep

http://dcgazette.com/part-2-america-...we-need-to-do/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Part 3… America Prepare For War… Things We Need To Do…

08/15/2014News, Opinion, Politics
    With every tragedy comes a lesson. Columbine taught law enforcement to storm a building when there is an active shooter. The police officers of Aurora, and Newtown did what they trained to do. They trained their minds what they needed to do. Lives were saved because of the heroic actions of those police officers. If it weren’t for the actions of the passengers of flight 93, many would have died on the ground. The passengers did not die for us! They didn’t storm that cockpit wanting to die? They stormed it so others could live. The man who controlled them with fear, became the most frightened man on that plane! He begged his friends to let him in that cockpit, as those passengers were coming after him. The passengers flipped fear, and by doing that many are alive today. This final part is dedicated to all the heroes who have come and gone before us. The men and women who faced fear to save others. If this story saves just one life, then it was worth writing 350 million times over!
    We need to think about what we need to do in a bad situation. A gunman is only a threat when his finger is on the trigger. Remove that finger and he is no longer a threat! Even if there were 200 thousand jihadist in this country? We outnumber them 175 thousand to one. They watch our news and they are counting on us to panic. One man is no match going up against someone with an AK 47! One man with an Ak47 is no match going up against thirty-one pissed off Americans. He has to reload, and as soon as you take his finger from that trigger? You will witness fear in reverse. They want to destroy this country and kill as many as they can! They have been scouting out places with high volumes of people. They are not counting on high volumes turning on them.
    I will never tell you what you should do? Truth is we won’t know unless we find ourselves in that situation. I know what we need to do, and that’s do anything we can to disarm them. The sooner we remove the shooters finger from that trigger the more lives we save. There are those saying yeah right, how would he know? On December 20, 1983 I was in the middle of such a tragedy. My friend saved my life and a house full of others. A man showed up with a gun, and was going to kill us all. The shooter controlled that room with fear. The moment our friend tackled him, and removed his finger from the trigger? You guessed it, the scariest man became the most frightened man in the room. Our friend lost his life that day, but saved all of us. He didn’t want to die, he just wanted us to live more! Years back there was a gunman shooting an AK47 at the White House. Two bystanders tackled him and removed his finger from the trigger. Those actions saved many others. For everyone we disarm we save countless lives.
    The media only did stories on the shooter. Well the News needs to start telling the stories of our heroes. The people in this country who are doing the right thing? Not the few out causing trouble and making us look bad. They need to show stories of those brave cops who ran into that school. The brave men and women who ran into that theatre. Not the scumbag with orange hair, out looking for national attention. These people are here to bring harm to this Nation. They watch the medias misrepresentation of the American people. Well they need to know that we will stand together! We will not be controlled with fear. Whatever you decide to do in a situation? I only ask that you think about your options? Whether you run away or run towards the fight? Just plan ahead for what you need to do, and what you hope to do. Just by reading this you are training. Training is preparing the mind for what could happen. Like counting rows in a plane to the nearest emergency exit. Chances are you won’t need to know? But in an emergency it’s good to have already thought about it? If you dont chances are it will be to late!
    I have been asked what can we do to help? Well calling politicians doesn’t seem to get us anywhere? So let’s step it up a notch. Share this series out with everyone. It doesn’t matter whether they like me or not. They can hate me if they like? You have to live to do both, and that’s all I want. We are all in this together, and the more of us prepared the better. We need everyone in this country to at least think about this. Go to your local recruiter of any branch of service. Share the link to my articles and ask them to read. Ask them to share these articles with every service member. We are all going to be on the front lines together. Those who wish us harm will read this? They also read your comments! It’s time they get an earful of what they are up against? We are a Nation under God, and We are prepared! God Bless You All… Semper Fi, Shep

http://dcgazette.com/author/mikeshepard/

http://dcgazette.com/part-3-america-...we-need-to-do/