How can Fed Chair Ben Bernanke solve U.S. inflation and keep the bubble going at the same time?

Bernanke Promises Something for Everyone

By Editor Friday, December 11, 2009

How can Fed Chair Ben Bernanke solve U.S. inflation and keep the bubble going at the same time? He can’t… but please don’t tell that to the Senate or the White House.

The Man in Charge has a plan. Well, probably several plans, really. After all, you don’t rise to the highest office in the land without having an idea or two as to what you might do next.

Oh, did you think I was speaking of President Obama’s LBJ recent moment at West Point, wherein he announced that he had boldly split his advisors’ ideas down the middle re: Afghanistan?

Naaah! I’m talking about one of the guys who are really driving things in Washington these days: Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke.
Say What?

The Commander in Chief can cut orders to send troops most anywhere his whims desire. But they will only go if he can pay them.

Now hang on, folks. I am not – repeat NOT – questioning the loyalty of the Joes serving in our uniformed services. In fact, it warms my heart that folks keep signing up to serve after a solid decade of repeat rotations “in country.â€