I send stuff to the people on the site,
www.refugeeresettlementwatch.com

Today she sent me this tidbit!

"P.S. Big Medicare fraud bust yesterday in lots of cities, looks like immigrants again....I'm working on it"

We have an awful time here in Maine with Refugees, The Somali are demanding stuff all the time, causing accidents driving without licenses, Healthcare fraud, Charity Fraud, demanding footbaths in schools, NO HAM ON school lunch menu's, Prayer rooms in Schools, and families of nothing but thugs.
One family had a son killed as he was working as a hospital guard, he was known to be a good guy. Rumor has it that it was another Somali. Then another son was shot in the doorway of his apartment housing when he had a gun, was drunk, and waving it at cops. The week before he stole beer while drunk and the cops caught up with him and his buddies. The thugs tried to circle around the cops.
Then the dad died when he went over to his country to visit...

The Bantu seem to be a more educated civil tribe. I googled them.

We just got a new Police Chief from San Diego, I think it was .... San, something anyway. Our last one was famous sort of, he was from Chicago. Chief Chitwood is in Daytona now and all over the news as being in on some famous story. I think it was a kid that was dead and a Serial Killer or something?

Here's the story, it has 287 posts and fights on the site. I am Chris there. I use generic names.