Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It should not have taken 4 days.

Dixie
    If you move in at the wrong time they would have shot the captain.
    It's usually works out best to wait and let them get tired and confused.

And the American comes out alive, and they don't.
    I don't agree. US has major technological advantages, pirates zero.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have complete faith that the Navy SEAL Team knows more about how to do their job properly than I ever will.

US ship captain is freed when snipers kill piratesThe pirates had threatened to kill Phillips if attacked. . . .
    they fear pirates may now retaliate against some of the 200 hostages they still hold. ...
    news.yahoo.com/s/ap/piracy - 95k - Cached - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SpecialOperations.Com - US Navy SEALsCom · U.S. Navy SEALs - Certainly one of the best SEAL pages out there. Navy SEAL Teams.Com - LOTI Group's home page - GREAT pics. ...
    www.specialoperations.com/Navy/SEALs/default2.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

SEAL Team Six v. The Pirates
    - 3 min ago
    Background information provided by the White House provides an intriguing clue as to the identity of the Navy SEAL team that rescued Capt. ...Atlantic Online - 3 related articles »

Apr 12 2009, 6:19 pm by Marc Ambinder

SEAL Team Six v. The Pirates

Background information provided by the White House provides an intriguing clue as to the identity of the Navy SEAL team that rescued Capt. Richard Phillips from Somali pirates. After the mission, Obama telephoned several military officials, including "Vice Admiral William McRaven,

Commander Joint Special Operations Command." Interesting choice; it means that at least some of the Navy Seals who participated in the rescue were part a classified special missions unit -- the Naval Special Warfare Development Group -- DevGru, popularly known as "SEAL Team Six."

The commander of JSOC technically provides support for other special forces (SF) units. But really -- the JSOC commander overseas Delta Force, SEALTeam Six and other secret teams.

http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/04 ... irates.php
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It should not have taken 4 days.

Dixie
    If you move in at the wrong time they would have shot the captain.
    It's usually works out best to wait and let them get tired and confused.

And the American comes out alive, and they don't.
    I don't agree. US has major technological advantages, pirates zero.

Dixie

What technology would that be? We can't shoot through things yet, and we can't curve bullets (like the movie Wanted). Patience is a virtue, and it kept this American alive. I can't believe I actually agree that the government did a good job on this one. Probably the only one all year though.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I have complete faith that the Navy SEAL Team knows more about how to do their job properly than I ever will.

US ship captain is freed when snipers kill piratesThe pirates had threatened to kill Phillips if attacked. . . .
    they fear pirates may now retaliate against some of the 200 hostages they still hold. ...
    news.yahoo.com/s/ap/piracy - 95k - Cached - Similar pages
    Somali militants fire at U.S. lawmaker

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07pm EDT
    http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... LP20090413
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12