Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman slams Jacko

Amen!!!!

NY Republican Rep. Peter King was up in arms over the weekend about all the people honoring Michael Jackson. King thought that people should be honoring firemen and other heroes, instead of Jackson whom he called a "pervert" and a "child molester." What do you think? Does the congressman have a point?

http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartI ... 5803617528

Finally someone with sense like Congressman King speaks the truth. Jackson was a sick man (pedophile) and quite frankly I am embarassed for my country.

ELE

Rep. King is an American Patriot.

Rep. King is a great guy. He tells it like it is. He is also an advocate for the American people he is against Amnesty. The Dem goons have been out to get him ever since he opposed giving drivers licenses to illegals in New York. After king went after the Dem's on this issue, his pet project, a community center was not given promised money needed to run the center that so many people in the community enjoyed. They also did some other equally as nasty things to him, but, King perserved.

We need more politicians like Rep. King.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i thought i heard lou said king was going to be on the show this evening, during one of those teases, but i must have missed it because i never saw it

I agree with him huge mistake and poor signals we send to children by honoring people like this including ball players who do wrong. Talent is to be enjoyed but not idolized why this culture can't understand this mystifies me.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Rep. Peter King is a stand up guy with loads of integrity! That's saying something in today's corrupted cesspool of political correctness which rules Washington! of course, the Dems hate him for this very reason!

You wait and see! They are going to shut down the entire city of LA tomorrow to honor this fruit cake! Our celebrity obsessed society and this worship is disturbing to say the least. This cult worship is exactly what got Obummer elected!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just think.....under the Hate Crimes bill, Rep. King would be arrested, charged with, most likely, more than one hate crime (calling a black individual a pervert and pedophile), and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, no doubt being locked up in a federal prison for the rest of his life.

I agree with King. The man was a pervert. Here is why I can't stand all of this attention.

The people that hated him and destroyed his career because they KNEW he was a freak and a pervert are now that ones that are sad. Just shows you that at least half of the people in this country aren't very smart.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

sheila jackson lee of houston, texas, is introducing house resolution to praise jackson for all his work.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.RES.600: