Democratic Congressman From Minnesota goes completely Bonkers on TV...He's Muslim that explains it...

Posted by Michael CHILDS, Admin II on February 27, 2013 at 8:32pm in Patriot Action Alert

Sean Hannity Battles Disrespectful Keith Ellison in epic heated interview - Can't Miss!! - YouTube

And lucky for us, he’s from my state, too. Uff da! Sean Hannity invited Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) to appear on his show last night to discuss the sequester, and to debate the messaging from the White House that keeps pushing scare stories at the expense of reality. Instead, Ellison treated us all to a demonstration of just what a safe Democratic Congressional district will produce … a six minutedemonstration, no less. Read More:

Ellison bothers me because of what he’s said about Social Security and Medicare.

He opposes means testing because then that makes the programs “more vulnerable.” He’d rather the programs continue on their unstable course indefinitely – and continue to force me to participate and take money I won’t need – out of some sense of egalitarian progress.

In other words, my opinion doesn’t matter because he thinks it’s more important that I’m on an equal basis with poorer older people with less resources. He’s smarter than me and he knows what’s better for me, so too bad.

I’m not surprised. Take over the interview; act like a complete a-hole; don’t allow any questions to actually be asked or engage in any meaningful debate. These are the kinds of things that win praise from today’s left. Kind of like Biden’s bizarre debate performance with Paul Ryan.

Ellison is an Islamic Communist.

………Democrats are just Communists.

Plus liberals really hate Hannity. Hannity could be debating a monkey flinging feces and liberals would take the monkey’s side.

Hannity was too nice, I would would have sent him over the edge and made a reference to Mohammed; just to see if he would have had spit coming out of his mouth.

Congressman Keith Ellison Says The Nazis Bombed Pearl Harbor

I think that what I love the most about the members of the Congressional Black Caucus is the perpetual, Black Panther-like, rage, hatred and belligerence.

It defines EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

What I found interesting about Ellison’s unhinged performance is what it says about the Dems position on sequestration. If Obama and the Dems are in a power position why was Ellison so agitated and afraid to let Hannity speak? It seems that Ellison fears the Dems and Obama might actually be blamed for the misery Obama is going to purposely inflict on Americans for political gain.

The other 10 trillion was every President before Barack Obama.

Hannity needs to start referring to the Left as “mentally unstable”.

Someone forgot to remind Ellison that if your argument is dependent on insults, epithets, lies, and generally loony ranting, you’ve got no game and have lost. Loser.

BOB WOODWARD: Obama Is Showing ‘A Kind Of Madness I Haven’t Seen In...

Democratic Congressman From Minnesota goes completely Bonkers on TV...He's Muslim that explains it... - Patriot Action Network