Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    THIS IS SO BIZARRE. Who is Obama?
    We'll find out when we see his birth cert. Obama must go..he is an imposter that is drving and railroading Amercia into Islamic facism. He wants to micromanage everything and destroy everything that is white about America, including the white culture. He snubbed the English while bending to the king of Saudi. He can't stand us. The globaists are protecting him, the CFR, the Trialateral Commission, you name it. HE'S THE RACIST!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the first time in my life that I actually fear the president! We really don't know who he is?? He appears to have way too much power over everything and everybody in just a few short months ... All I can think of is, 'The Dictators' in countries who have lost their freedom.

Is this how it all begins??

[quote="Molly"]This is the first time in my life that I actually fear the president! We really don't know who he is?? He appears to have way too much power over everything and everybody in just a few short months ... All I can think of is, 'The Dictators' in countries who have lost their freedom.

Is this how it all begins?? [/quote]

Give or take a muslim or two......but yep, pretty much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12