Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grand Torino Movie

looks like Clint Eastwood is making a statement with this movie?

http://thegrantorino.com/
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Looks like Clint is going to kick some gang butt.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Clint allways is good at reflecting what is going on at the time. Even his early western flicks were a reflection of what was going on in the 60s. Shows he at least pays attention.

Another movie focusing on Asian gangs. I guess the REAL PROBLEM gangs are too hot to touch.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Another movie focusing on Asian gangs. I guess the REAL PROBLEM gangs are too hot to touch.
    That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the trailer for the first time. The REAL problem is Hispanic gangs, but as usual Hollywierd ignores the issue. Just like the episode of Family Guy yesterday when Peter decides to crack down on illegal immigrants, only to discover that he himself is an illegal alien from Mexico. Of course in the end Peter realizes that illegals are just good, hard-working people that do no harm to our country. Needless to say I will never watch Family Guy again.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the trailer for the first time. The REAL problem is Hispanic gangs, but as usual Hollywierd ignores the issue. Just like the episode of Family Guy yesterday when Peter decides to crack down on illegal immigrants, only to discover that he himself is an illegal alien from Mexico. Of course in the end Peter realizes that illegals are just good, hard-working people that do no harm to our country. Needless to say I will never watch Family Guy again.
    LOL! Funny thing is Asian gangs will kill each other if they can't find anyone else to do it too. They are as brutal as any others.

Family guy made a mockery of anyone who dares to defend our rule of law....totally made fun of "Patriots" with Peter dressed up in a silly looking red, white and blue "Uncle Sam" type costume. Fainly Guy is made by a bunch of OBL'ers. If the sheeple can't see through that, then I don't have anything else to say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)