Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latinos Get Majority Of Grant Money

In a story from the Durham Hearld Sun it became obvious that the "fastest growing ethinic group" in North Carolina will benefit the most from state money. Our gov. Ms Perdue is quoted as saying ""These grants are making a real difference in reducing crime and protecting our citizens," hmmm...funny thing none of the money went to any programs like the 287-g programs that would help local officers when it comes to illegal immigraton, the main reason that "Latinos" are the fastest growing ethinic group in NC. I'd like to add that if this group has such a "positive" affect on our community why is so much money being given to Latino originizatons for crime reduction?

http://heraldsun.southernheadlines.com/ ... 166167.cfm

How true....
    I wonder if some of us can get on an "endangered species list."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously a circular argument as Latinos are increasing fastest let us give them the money to bring in still more people.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Racism seems to be Uni-dimensional.

It's interesting that Racism is only considered as it applies to hispanic and black people. The funds should go to the most qualified students, period.

They must alll take the same test and whichever student gets the best grades or highest measurments ( without the graders of the test knowing race or other partculuars) should determine the result.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've only been back in this State for 2 years, and yet I know Perdue and former Gov Easley can't give ENOUGH to the illegals, nor can they give it FAST enough! Sickening, isn't it?