Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mentally Disabled Forced Into 'Fight Club' at Te

Bastards!!!! Disgusting Way to Treat our Disabled

errified residents at a Corpus Christi, Texas, state school for the mentally disabled were forced to be part of a brutal "fight club" operated by night shift employees, who made videos of the sessions with their cell phones, the newly released videos show.
    Mentally disabled residents forced to brawl as employees prod and laugh.

On the videos employees can be seen and heard laughing and prodding the residents to fight.

Watch World News with Charles Gibson tonight at 6:30pm E.T. and Nightline at 11:30pm E.T. for Brian Ross' full report.

One resident is seen on the video trying to run away from his attacker and a large group of employees and residents tracking him through the halls. When cornered, he wails and moans and tells the employees, "I will behave."

The videos were discovered by police in March when one of the school employees left his phone at a hospital and it was turned over to police. In an effort to find its owner, officers saw the disturbing videos.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7556740&page=1

THOSE BASTARDS, THEY'LL BE IN DEEP SHIT!!!!

That is just horrible!

Why wasn't the day staff noticing the injuries? I'm sure the kids were talking about what happened. Wow, I'm just shocked.

I hope all of them loose their certifications as care givers and the ability to practice nursing.

I think they should put the people that did this on public display.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Caregiver Demons! I couldn't watch it is bedtime. Tomorrow I will watch so my blood pressure can get higher.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The caregivers should go to jail for life.

There is a place in hell for these care givers. This children should be treated with kindness and love! This story turned my stomach.