Muslim Students Learning it’s Okay to Kill, Grill and Eat Christians and Jews

posted on January 31, 2013 by Da Tagliare

Probably one of the most offensive and horrific thing in civilized society is cannibalism. Few words in the English language are more repulsive than the word cannibalism.

Whenever I hear the word cannibalism used, I generally think about barbaric tribes that eat their enemies, or the infamous Donner Party who resulted to cannibalism to survive being trapped in the winter mountains of California. There was also the plane crash in the Andes in 1972 where the few survivors turned to cannibalism before being rescued 72 days after the crash.

The history of cannibalism may be writing a new chapter based upon what Egyptian students are being taught. A high school textbook being used in some Egyptian schools is telling Muslim students that it is okay to kill an infidel or apostate and eat them. The lessons were brought to light by an Egyptian scholar who is genuinely concerned about the teachings. In an interview with a reporter, the scholar read to him from a textbook being used in Egyptian schools. However the teaching is a little confusing, if what the English interpretation is saying is accurate:
“We allowed the eating of the flesh of dead humans… under necessary conditions. It [dead human flesh] must not be cooked or grilled to avoid Haram (wrongdoing) …and he can kill a murtadd (apostate) and eat him.”

“One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body. (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)”
The reporter also expressed his concern about the teachings telling his audience:

“The book that is being taught to general high-school students mentions that those who don’t pray can be grilled & then eaten.”

The scholar also pointed out that the textbook was part of a curriculum prepared by Al-Azhar University in Cairo. Now realize that in 2009, President Barack Hussein Obama spoke to a crowd in Cairo where he sanctioned the efforts of the Muslim Brotherhood, who at the time was outlawed by then Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.

Where in Cairo did Obama speak? Al-Azhar University, the home of the cannibalism curriculum.

Cannibalism is no stranger to Egypt and the Middle East, as it played a role in their culture from the time of pharaohs up until less than a thousand years ago. There are depictions from ancient Egypt where the pharaoh would consume flesh of foreign nobility so that he could absorb some of the more preferred traits of their enemies.

In 362 AD, Cyril, the Deacon of Heliopolis was martyred by the pre-Islamic people of the region. His body was cut open and they ate his liver because he was a Christian and they hated Christians at the time.

There is another report from 1148 A.D. where a criminal by the name of Rudwan, was caught while trying to flee the country. They brought before the palace of the Khalifa where his head was cut off and then his body was torn into little pieces and eaten by the Egyptian soldiers. They believe they would absorb some of his courage.

A more recent report states that in Ramallah, two Israeli soldiers were brutally beaten and killed. Their bodies were thrown out a window to shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’ from the crowd below. The report goes on to say that the Muslim crowd chewed the bodies and shouted out ‘I eat the flesh of my occupier.’

This, ladies and gentlemen is the so-called religion of peace. It also seems to be the religion of choice for our president. Perhaps that’s how he plans on feeding the nation once the economy collapses. All of his Muslim friends already here in the country will be allowed to hunt down and kill non-Muslim apostates and slap them on their grills and feast to their heathen delight.

I only see one problem. Some native cannibals referred to people as ‘slow pig’ because we supposedly taste like pork, but are much slower than wild pigs. Pigs and anything associated with pigs and pork is an abomination to the Muslims and will prevent them from going to heaven. So if you want to escape being their next meal, I would eat lots of pork and make sure they know it.

Read more: Muslim Students Learning it