Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NBC News producer fired over altered Zimmerman 911 call

NBC News producer fired over Zimmerman 911 call: source

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Last Updated: 12:04 PM, April 7, 2012
    Posted: 11:30 AM, April 7, 2012

NBC News has fired a producer for editing a recording of George Zimmerman's 911 call the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

NBC had aired an edited version of Zimmerman's call from the night of Feb. 26. It was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered that Martin was black. But the deleted portion had the dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person was "black, white or Hispanic." Zimmerman responded, "he looks black."

A person with direct knowledge of the matter who was not authorized to speak publicly said Saturday on the condition of anonymity that the producer was fired. The producer was not identified. An NBC spokeswoman declined to comment.

The producer's dismissal follows an internal investigation that led to NBC apologizing Tuesday for airing the misleading audio.
    NBC News producer fired over Zimmerman 911 call: source - NYPOST.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You have GOT to be kidding me. He/she did it to stir up ratings, not caring that it would incite the masses. You know, even if he did volunteer that the man was Black, so what? If I was calling 911 in a volatile situation I would give details before the suspect got away. Who wouldn't? But the fact that people are setting this guy up to be crucified with lies makes me wonder how guilty he is.