Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Releases Tax Increase Playbook

Obama Releases Tax Increase Playbook

From Ryan Ellis on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:49 AM

President Obama yesterday released details of his plan to raise taxes on American families and small businesses. He has been telegraphing this plan ever since the 2008 Democrat primary. At each step, American families and small businesses have received a fresh warning. With the release of the Treasury Department’s document this week, the tax hikes have begun to be fleshed out.

40% of the value of new “tax cuts for familiesâ€

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Someone has to pay for Obama's open borders playbook.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Im never getting a job am I?

ELE

Anyone know the law on this matter?

I wonder what the American people can do to get Obama impeached?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Hang in there!

Don't give up LuvMyCountry, I know it's hard, however, there is something to be said for creative outside of the box thinking and the entrepreneurial spirit of the American people. We are tough cookies and this corrupt government isn't going to keep us down forever.

Hang in there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Anyone know the law on this matter?

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I wonder what the American people can do to get Obama impeached?
    It will soon be more profitable to be on welfare than to work. More small businesses will close up shop and they're the ones who employ the majority of workers. Eventually there will be no one left to tax, everyone will be on welfare.
    "

ELE

If Americans don't have jobs, the gov't won't get tax monie

Good point, miguelina. I just don't understand why the government would tax us to such an extent that many Americans will intentionally lose their jobs and/or just not look to be re-hired, so they can be financially supported by the government, and not have to pay the un-fair taxes.

If the American people don't work the politicans won't get paid........how does the government gain by having a Welfare nation?

Im never getting a job am I?
    Sure doesn't seem very promising, and with rates like that, in an already highly taxed Democratic state, I could find myself homeless even though I have no debt and own everything I have because I won't be able to afford the basics and taxes if something doesn't break soon..

........how does the government gain by having a Welfare nation?
    All anyone ever says is power and control.....and I guess it's just not in my genetic make-up, because I certainly wouldn't consider it an achievement to reign over a country of destitute people and think I am great and powerful. I literally cannot grasp the idea.

ELE

Times are hard.

I have compassion for the difficulties you are having right now Crazybird. All of the corruption and deceit in our country that is driving higher taxes and decreasing our quality of life exponentially is frightening and heart rendering on so many levels. Perhaps we on the posts can support one another as it seems many of us are white knuckling it as we are subjected to this un-constitutional political elitist system.

Ultimately, I belive that we must hold onto the belief that something good will ultimately coming out of his mess. And that in the interim, we will endure it.

God Bless You Crazybird!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast