Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Panicked Email Scientologists Are Circulating After The TomKat Breakup

Read The Panicked Email That Scientologists Are Circulating After The TomKat Breakup

Ashley Lutz|Jul. 6, 2012, 9:33 AM

See Also

How Scientologists Got Katie Holmes To Marry Tom Cruise

KATIE HOLMES: Scientologists Are Now Watching Me

TOMKAT UPDATE: Tom Cruise Heads Back To U.S. As Son Connor Tweets His Support

The Church of Scientology is trying to contend with the greatest scandal its ever seen--the impending divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Media sites are reporting that Holmes is leaving Cruise because he planned to indoctrinate their young daughter, Suri, and send her to a camp for young Scientologists.

The church sent out an email instructing members on how to "stand up for their religion" and instruct sites like Microsoft and Google to take down anti-Scientology content.

Marty Rathbun, a former Scientologist who now blogs against the religion, posted the email.
    RE: The subject line, here's an explanation of what "hatting" means.

It's from the Office of Special Affairs, which Rathbun describes as the "propaganda arm" of the church.

Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 1:53 AM
    To: Ray McKay
    Subject: RE: Simple hatting on how to fight back on the internetand Stand Up For Your Religion

Dear Razz Line members,
    I am not a big fan of media, but you may have glanced the news of
    the split between TC and Holmes and all the speculations around.

While this is a personal matter, when people start to bring our religion into the middle and a bunch of uninformed people start tospread false datum, rumors and defame our religion it became a
    matter that does affect my Dynamics and I believe that affectsyours as well.

Well, I am not somebody that I am going to simply stand and watch abunch of uninformed people putting my religion under the carpet. So
    here is a simple hatting on how you can causative fight back and atthe same time stand up and defend our religion on the internet.

Microsoft or Google or any of these big online company require thateach person when create an account with them follow a Code ofConduct when they are on the internet. If there are abuse of suchCode of Conduct, those website do actually invite you to report thematter to the Moderator — in other word, write the matter to
    Ethics.

These is where things can be turn around!

Here is a simple example on how to fight back abuse of the Code ofConduct that is happening within the Microsoft (MSN) website:
    1. One of the Code of Conduct that Microsoft impose is to not“threatens, defames, degrades… an individual or group ofindividuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender,
    disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, religion; orincites or encourages anyone else to do so..”

So is you go to MSN Now – What’s Trending? you will see differentarticles about TC and Holmes split. The articles then ask forcomment…. (Note: if the article does not show up anymore on the
    first page, go to the search bar and type ‘Tom Cruise Divorce’…or a similar search. You want to go where the comment section is)On each comment if you place your mouse over it,it show up on thebottom right a tag that say ‘REPORT’.

2. Click the “Report” Tag and a small window show up. Click the tab“Send Note to Moderator”

3. Once you do that a new window show up and you can send a text of100 character. You can write something like ‘Violate Your Code of
    Conduct’. “defames or degrades a group for any reason including onthe basis of religion.”
    The above exact comment it fit.

4. Read the comment from people and pick the ones that fit theviolation of the Code of Conduct.

5. Report the Violation!! That’s it!! You are done.

6. Now rinse and repeat the same process from step 2 to 5..
    Once you got the hang of it it get pretty fast and in one hour youcan report of lots of these nonsense comment!

If is only one person (me) reporting these issues, the Moderator atMicrosoft will not take the comment off. if you start to have 10 or20 people reporting it, they are going to take this down.
    LRH give an exact quote on the Price of Freedom that you find onTape 1 – Transcript page 32 – The Genus of Dianetics andScientology – ANATOMY OF THE HUMAN MIND CONGRESS. The same quoteappear also in the Tech Dictionary under the Price of Freedom.

Ok – there you have it!! This simple hatting is something that youcan use now for this or similar situations that may happen in thefuture.
    Over to you!

Best
    Daniel

DON'T MISS: Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Wife Has Been Missing Since 2006 >

Read The Panicked Email That Scientologists Are Circulating After The TomKat Breakup - Business Insider
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 07-08-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)