Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pat Robertson: Sotomayor Nomination an 'Outrage'

Pat Robertson: Sotomayor Nomination an 'Outrage'

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:50 PM

By: Rick Pedraza

Televangelist Pat Robertson says President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor is an “outrage.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check out Lame Cherry's take:

Attitude

A friend of mine has a granddaughter who recently had a little brother join the household. The friend was sitting on the couch with the 2 year old who was quite pouting and unhappy about the new arrival.
    She asked the little girl what was wrong?

The 2 year old replied, "I have an attitude".

While I'm still laughing over that big word coming from such a little girl, I find not a great deal funny about the big female Birdie Obama has nominated to the Supreme Court.

Statements from her show she not only has a bad attitude, but she is a racist and power mad attitude which does not belong anywhere near any court in the land.

Making statements in racial terms of a hispanic woman would make better decisions than a white man is pure Brazilian el presidente racism. If Chief Justice Roberts had uttered such racism he would have been off the court.
    Then there is the slip she made in stating that the courts are where policy is made, which she tried to Obama her way out of in stuttering that she didn't mean it as it was caught on tape.

All of that reveals an unChristian heart, couched in a female carrying around her Puerto Rican poverty, blaming all her ills in life from being diabetic, no man wanting her, her seeing successful white people as her reason she is not as good in life to her needing dictatorial courts to make up for how weak and vulnerable she feels, is a host of psychopathy that Freud would find very interesting.

I have no idea if this Sotomayer is a product of that idiot John Sununu of Bush 41, but it was Bush 41 who elevated this weak female who appears another patrician mansexual equal to the mansexual of David Souter.
    This entire group either has males with one more female X Jean in their system or if females have one more male X Gene in their biological makeup.

An unhappy wimp in Souter grabbed Citizens lands and an uhappy Amazon in Sotomayer will be castrating white guys while making hispanic celebrations over the event legal.

I could care less what race Sotomayer is and could care less if a bunch of 3rd world street marchers are going to be offended and will not vote Republican if she is filibustered, because I got news for the GOP that this traitorous lot voted for Obama in mass in 2008. They aren't going to vote for Americans, because they are too busy wanting revenge on Americans for their festering existence they are too lazy to overthrow in Latin America.

To put it plainly, there is only one other woman worse than Sotomayer and that is terrorists Janet Napolitano. The only passable persona was Janet Wood of Illinois and she was no peach either, but at least she had a heart which smiled.

So we have patrician Bush 41 to thank for this, patrician wimp David Souter to thank for this and the only prayer I can think of is, "Father, the GOP from Eisenhower to Bush 41 has appointed traitors who were rabid liberals, would it not be fitting for balance if You would change this woman into a right winger who would make Tony Scalia look liberal. If You do not want her stopped, how about that solution? Your will be accomplished in Jesus Name. Amen".

On the idiot side of Obama though, he has chosen an angry woman with juvenile diabetes. Having a cousin who has that condition from medical treatment, she always says she never knows how much time she has left in her last 30's now as the body only handles diabetes so long before it breaks down.
    I do hope Ms. Sotomayor's attitude conforms to the Word of God or God conforms her to be replaced by someone who will obey the Rules.

Oh well, two icicle women on the Supreme Court...........good thing Souter is sulking back to the wilds as Breyer would probably be having an affair with him as the biggest darling on the court.

Brrr it is cold.

PS: For those who do not get it, the reason the Holy Spirit was inspiring the Amerzika series in turning the red, white and blue into the Obama target of America in black and white, was alerting all to the racism of Birdie Obama, because he chose this weak woman to use race as her issue to be confirmed as he pimps her along with Democrats as a whore to the hispanic vote.