Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: People are Awesome: Amazing People Compilation Skill & Talent Around the World - Vid

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Big Gun RC Combat 1 - WE SINK SHIPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDgTeK-D5I
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Have No Idea How People Can Possibly Drive On This Highway. Wow.

By admin
    October 20, 2014 News No comments

The Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway (or Atlanterhavsveien) is five miles of highway the likes of which you’ve never seen before. This road connects a series of islands and has more twists, turns, ups, and downs than a Hot Wheels track. It offers incredible views of surrounding mountains and Norwegian Seas, with waves crashing up against lower parts of the highway. This Norwegian Construction of the Century finds tourists driving on the road for the amazing view and to probably hone their already-amazing driving abilities. Take a look at this incredible highway!Atlantic Ocean Road.

Or Atlanterhavsveien in Norwegian.

Wow.

It’s like a roller coaster you can drive on.

I couldn’t imagine driving on this thing during the day, so this is just insane.

To see what it’s like to drive on the Atlantic Ocean Road, check out the video below.

(via strange sounds)
    What a road! I bet the kids will take a break from looking at their cell phones to look at that scenery.

http://www.coolneeds.com/atlantic-highway-is-insane/

WATCH: He Walks Up To A Sign That Says "Fight Me". What Follows Is Absolutely Hilarious.

Improv in Toronto is a self-described "urban prank group" that shakes up peoples' days with practical jokes occurring in public settings. Similar to New York-based group Improv Everywhere, Improv in Toronto has performed subway dance parties, city-wide scavenger hunts, and even public pillow fights. Sounds like fun, right?

Using simple props and engaging questions, Improv in Toronto brings a little bit of magic back into everyone's day. In this video, an ominous person, dressed completely in black, stands with folded arms in front of a sign that says, "Fight me". Those brave souls who take on the challenge are about to have a fight they'll never forget.

http://www.wimp.com/signsays/?utm_so...mpaign=autumn/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011