Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Police: 2 men were seen putting victim in body-parts case in

I am mainly posting this so that you really think twice before you travel to South East Florida. From Orlando down, crime is bad in southern Florida. Please be aware of your surroundings. My best advice is to visit towns that have minimal crime. In America, thats a hard place to find, so please be careful America

Police: 2 men were seen putting victim in body-parts case into car
    BY JENNIFER LEBOVICH
    jlebovich@MiamiHerald.com

Miami police trying to solve the slaying of 21-year-old Omar Laparra -- whose dismembered body was found in plastic bags in Biscayne Bay last week -- have released details about the last time Laparra was seen alive.

Two men were seen carrying Laparra into a car about 4 a.m. May 31 outside El Mexicano club, 521 SW Eighth St., police said.

One man was driving the car, said to be a small, tan vehicle, and the other was believed to have left on a bicycle, police said. Both are said to be Latin men in their 30s, with medium complexions.

''We're releasing this in the hope that the individual on the bike -- if he was just assisting -- comes forward,'' said Officer Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman, ``or anyone who recalls any particulars of seeing that occur to call us.''

Laparra worked as a construction laborer. He lived in an apartment in Little Havana with his brother and sister, sending money back to his family in Guatemala.

Laparra spent his last night alive dancing at El Mexicano, a club on Calle Ocho. His brother, Elvio, left him there after midnight.

Three days later -- on June 3 -- a bicyclist spotted a plastic bag floating in Biscayne Bay. Inside, police found part of Laparra's body.

Police asked anyone with information to call Miami homicide at 305-579-6530 or Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-8477.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southfl ... 93338.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I worry about my Mom, and she is on the west Coast ( Bradenton). I used to love going down there to visit, but am shocked at how it's been taken over! Last time I flew into Tampa I rarely heard a word of English... scary.