Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is President Obama An Agent For Islamists The Way King Edward VIII Was For The Nazis?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Is President Obama An Agent For Islamists The Way King Edward VIII Was For The Nazis?

Is President Obama An Agent For Islamists The Way King Edward VIII Was For The Nazis?

August 27, 2014 by John Myers

OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PHOTO BY PETE SOUZA

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” — Barack Obama

“The two people who have caused me the most trouble in my life are Wallis Simpson and Hitler.” — Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother
    Islam is becoming more extreme with each passing year and with only token impediment from President Barack Obama. I believe the president is either naïve or he is purposely helping Islamic aspirations for global domination.
    That there is something wrong at the White House is becoming apparent in the wake of the cancer that can be seen in the growing violence in the Middle East by the Islamic State. The terrorist group also known as ISIS or ISIL is a cancer that is a long-term threat to all of us. It is a cancer whose virility can be diagnosed by the gruesome beheading of American photojournalist James Foley, reportedly by a born and bred Englishman who joined ISIS and is now a wanted traitor.
    Still, apologists say this and every other terror attack and broadcast execution have nothing to do with Islam. Rather, such acts are the work of terrorists or — as former President George W. Bush called the 9/11 terrorists — “evildoers.”
    News flash: Islam at its marrow is the evildoer. It isn’t because the majority of Muslims are involved in a global jihad. In truth, they are a very small minority. Instead, it’s because more than 90 percent of Muslims refuse to speak out against the barbaric goals of the terrorists in their ranks.
    In many ways radical Islam is no different than Nazism of the 1930s. But rather than a single race following the evil edict of Adolf Hitler, evil and radical Islam is driven by millions of Muslims following the teachings of the Quran.
    Liberalism brings with it an army of appeasers. In the late 1930s, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain and America’s ambassador to Britain, Joseph Kennedy, thought Hitler was a leader they could work with. Certainly, most of the 40 million Germans didn’t want war. When the Nazi leadership pressed it upon them, a small minority protested and many were exterminated.
    World War III may have commenced, and the apologists are doing their utmost to deny the fact that radical Islam has its sights set not only on the domination of the Middle East but also on — within the next half century — the world.
    In an interview with Mike Huckabee, author Joel Richardson said the number of radical Muslims is as high as 250 million. They are soulless when it comes to murder and mayhem against Western democratic nations. That is a quarter of a billion people spread around the world — some likely living not far from you, some hoping for the death and destruction of “nonbelievers” as is proclaimed in the Quran. This idea that Islam is a peace-loving religion — as expressed by Bush and emphasized by a man I consider to be a Muslim, Obama — puts America in grave jeopardy.
    I believe that Islam is as evil and an even greater world threat to free thought than Nazism. Radical Muslims are fighting a guerrilla war in which thousands, and sometimes millions, of Islamic zealots become more radical each year and more willing to take up arms against the very peoples who provide them freedom and comfort.
    Two hundred and fifty million Muslims are devoted not to a man and twisted hate and political dogma but to their god, their prophet and even their imam. To go against them and the Quran does not risk jail or even execution but the eternal damnation of hellfire.

The Traitor King

If I ever get to the pearly gates and meet Saint Peter and if I am able to get past all my sins, he might ask me what my area of expertise was. I will not say investing or energy or writing, I will say the era of World War II because I have soaked it in all my life through writings and interviews with men of both sides of the European theater of war. Yet one evening, as I watched a documentary titled “Britain’s Nazi King,” I realized how little of that time period I really understood. According to a respected production company, King Edward VIII and his consort, Wallis Simpson, corresponded openly with the Nazi hierarchy and even knew of Hitler’s plan to restore him as the rightful king after the Germans invaded and occupied England. This all happened as Ambassador Kennedy and many others on both sides of the Atlantic believed the defeat of England was fait accompli.

My wife, born in England and a royalist to her core, was out the evening I watched “Britain’s Nazi King.” When she returned home, I told her what I had just watched. She looked at me as if I had completely cracked up.
    I didn’t raise the subject again but read much more about it, including how Prime Minister Winston Churchill told one confidant that he believed Edward and Simpson should be shot as traitors.
    My wife was shocked when a National Geographic program came on TV regarding the traitorous acts of Edward, especially when she realized that it took five decades before this revelation had been revealed by declassified FBI files.

My wife — just as my English mother — had always believed that the king had abdicated the throne simply because he wanted to marry an American divorcee.
    That was hardly so, as it turned out. Allied intelligence had a huge case file on Edward and Simpson. Luckily, Edward had only ceremonial powers. He did not in any way direct the government or the political decisions made by Great Britain.
    What if Edward had been an imperial king with immense powers? What if he had not only had dictatorial control of the empire but also a group of loyalists in his court that would have done anything to protect him? What if the aristocracy had been fully invested in him? If that had been the case, I dare say I would be writing these words to you in German.

What Did The President Know And When Did He Know It?

What if there is even a small chance that Obama is loyal to the Quran and Islam? Does that sound crazy? It’s no crazier than Edward being the Nazi king. And even if there is one chance in 10 that Obama is loyal to the Quran and Islam, it deserves consideration because Islam may be a nemesis to the West.
    Factor in that there is only one chance in 100 that I am correct of the threat of Islam. Do you want to see your nation destroyed, your values upended, over one chance in a 100? Millions of people play the lottery for one chance in a million. And if a doctor said you have a 1 percent chance of having terminal cancer, how upset would you feel?
    I feel very upset. Maybe you and I face only a one in 100 chance of Islam obliterating us, our children and our grandchildren. But even at that, I don’t like those odds. I can only hope I am dead wrong and not a dead infidel.

Yours in good times and bad,
    –John Myers

http://personalliberty.com/president...rd-viii-nazis/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-27-2014 at 04:27 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Conservative Lady

Is ISIS already living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

(by L. Todd Wood, WCJ) -- So now even our Secretary of Defense is warning American citizens that The Islamic State is coming for them and is preparing to attack the United States in a major way. He tells the American people to Be...
    gopthedailydose.com

Posted on 24 August, 2014 by clyde

(by L. Todd Wood, WCJ) — So now even our Secretary of Defense is warning American citizens that The Islamic State is coming for them and is preparing to attack the United States in a major way. He tells the American people to Be Ready.
    Excuse me, but I thought the number one responsibility of the President of the United States was to protect the American public and, as Commander in Chief, defeat our enemies. That is what the Constitution calls for; but that is not the agenda of this president, our Dear Leader. Rather, President Obama has created a scenario for the destruction of the United States.
    We’ve talked over and over on these pages about the out of control spending on wealth redistribution and the burgeoning federal deficit that is approaching twenty trillion dollars. The deficit has come down somewhat recently but is scheduled to skyrocket as expenses for Obamacare kick in. This explosion of debt has crowded out spending on needed priorities such as military spending, which is the first and foremost responsibility of the federal government. Our military is being downsized to irresponsible levels at the exact moment when the threats against this country are ballooning all over the world. I believe the run up in debt and the resulting reduction in military spending by the United States is on purpose.
    Now let’s shift the discussion to the border. Since 9/11, the Department of Homeland Security has made a huge issue of keeping watch of who enters the country. The consequences of a weapon of mass destruction being detonated within the country in a major city are too horrible to contemplate.
    However, since the children began showing up on the border and the Obama administration began relocating them across the country even without informing state officials, we now have thousands of individuals who are here illegally–and we don’t even know who they are! The administration even recently admitted that many were flown across the U.S. without any proper identification at all. Many of these children are now known to be violent gang members from Central America. Many of them look like adults. Many of them are very possibly terrorists who used the border crisis and the Obama administration’s refusal to secure the border as a way to enter the country.
    Now let’s take this a step further. We know the Obama administration has been hellbent on removing American troops from the Middle East since coming to power. Obviously, our intelligence services briefed the White House on the consequences of this action. The administration had to know that removing American troops would foster the rise of Islamic jihadism and terrorism in the region once our forces were removed. President Bush always said, I’d rather fight them over there than here. Now we have a situation where a violent Islamic caliphate has been created in the Levant and Iraq. The administration had to know this would happen. The question is, why did they let it happen?
    So currently, we have a much weaker military. We have an open border where terrorists are pouring through. Terrorism is back in force after we spent trillions and lost thousands of brave soldiers to defeat it. ISIS now has unimaginable resources and can provide these terrorists in-country with weapons of mass destruction that could destroy our cities. We have an arch enemy that only a few days ago vowed to raise the flag of ISIS over the White House.
    With all of this being allowed to happen in front of our faces, the question has to be asked: Is ISIS already living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Red Flag News

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/08/2...lvania-avenue/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe the Plumber

CLICK HERE for more proof that the Obama family is UP TO ITS NECK IN MUSLIM TERRORISM.

Obama Facilitated ISIS: A “Plain View” Case For Treason
    Has President Barack Obama in fact given aid and comfort to the enemy ISIS? If...
    joeforamerica.com

Obama Facilitated ISIS: A “Plain View” Case For Treason

Posted by Adina Kutnicki on Aug 27, 2014 in Islam

Has President Barack Obama in fact given aid and comfort to the enemy ISIS? If he facilitated their rise – it is a case for treason:
    MUCH info is bandied about throughout regular and alternative media, especially regarding the explosion of wildfires engulfing the Mid East. In fact, countless are now realizing – to their horror – that America is ever more vulnerable, even juxtaposed to the shattering precipitated by 9/11/01.
    IN this regard, what part, if any, has Barack HUSSEIN Obama played in the rise of this exploding threat level, primarily resonant due to the obvious barbarism of ISIS aka ISIL?

Commentary by Adina Kutnicki

IT is nigh (surgically) impossible to separate Barack HUSSEIN Obama from the death and destruction swathing across the Mid East & beyond. Like a pig to its sh-t. Coming to an explosive theater near you!
    STILL, if one insists on indulging via flights from fancy into varying shades of gray, well, go right ahead. But don’t dare drag others down this danger-filled rabbit hole. Most significantly, some things ARE black and white, as discomfiting as it may seem. You just gotta buck up. As is said, “man up”…women alike…good vs evil…right from wrong. Far too many operate ala mental and intellectual disconnects/gymnastics, those which defy all rational logic. So-called smarties too. Simple as that. Besides, associated meandering obviates ones integrity – personal or professional – to pretend what is isn’t. It is no longer an “opinion” or subjective question: is the POTUS operating in the interests of America? That (leaky) ship has long since sailed.
    DESPITE all of the above it is intrinsic to separate various groupings: individuals who are truly malignant and adhere to Islamic jihadi tenets; from bedazzled Obamabots – those who stubbornly refuse to believe said malignant intent – irrespective of all evidence; to individuals who are absolutely confused as to what’s what. A motley crew. Be that as it may, it is this site’s core mission to educate. Forewarn.
    Hopefully, my small effort will enlighten Israelis and Americans (and the west in general) to the dangers posed by our common foes. These dangers are fueled exponentially by the morphing of the Red/Green alliance-radical leftists and Islamic jihadists.
    IN line with said mission statement truth-telling is not optional. It is obligatory. So while it was also the case that a slight smattering of “rebels” aligned with principles of some variant of democratic views, the fact of the matter was that said actors were NOT the ones the Islamist-in-Chief set out to arm. The proofs are manifest. They are laid out, in all their ignominy, at this site and elsewhere.
    GOING a step further, consider said exhibits akin to those used by law enforcement. Inherently, when deciding whether it is legal to seize certain evidence via the criminal law tenet, Plain View Doctrine, one cannot make it up as one goes along, unless living by the laws of the jungle, or within an Islamic 7th century “law of the sword” mandate. This bears repeating over and over. In other words, some evidence is so weighty – so obviously in “plain view” – it is impossible not to (mentally) seize upon it!
    The plain view doctrine is a concept in criminal law that allows a law enforcement officer to make a search and seizure without obtaining a search warrant if evidence of criminal activity or the product of a crime can be seen without entry or search.
    AGREED, the charge of treason is separate (and apart) from criminal law. In fact, it is duly delineated within the Constitution:
    To avoid the abuses of the English law (including executions by Henry VIII of those who criticized his repeated marriages), treason was specifically defined in the United States Constitution, the only crime so defined. Article III Section 3 delineates treason as follows:
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
    ATOP all of his crimes against the American people, consorting with the enemy takes on special significance. Resonance. It reaches the HIGHEST bar in national crimes. So if operating under the premise that ISIS/ISIL/Hamas (and the entire Brotherhood Mafia…their Shia helpmates in toto) are avowed enemies of the U.S. (by extension, the entire west), surely treason is more than supportable. It rises to the occasion – on steroids!
    BUT to connect the Jihadi-in-Chief to ISIS one must resurrect the roots of his Mid East wildfires. Upheavals. Alas, from the moment that he PLANNED the ouster of Egypt’s Mubarak all hell broke loose, as intended. Say what?
    WELL, as a result of his “meddling” and his championing of the Brotherhood Mafia, Egypt’s leaders filed an indictment against Barack HUSSEIN Obama and Hill too. Interesting. Congress has yet to do the same. Orwellian.
    The underlying theme of the trial seems to be a case being made against the Obama administration. Testimony by Mubarak administration officials is that the Obama administration had a direct hand in the 2011 revolution in Egypt. In reality, according to testimony, it wasn’t a revolution at all but a conspiracy.
    KNOW this to the nth degree: Egypt’s toppling was designed as a knock-on effect to lead into Libya; ipso facto as a gateway to topple Syria via MASSIVE weapons-running – MAN-PADS as prime booty – resulting in Benghazigate. The operational end point involved transfers to the “rebels” in Syria. Basically, said fires were meant to assist the “rebels” – via the Islamist-in-Chief’s mischief – to install the Brotherhood Mafia into power, even though Obama Inc.’s thrust into Egypt didn’t go as planned. Machiavellian.
    MORE specifically, ISIS is an outgrowth of said “rebels” and Obama Inc. helped to arm and train them! Sounds like conspiracy-talk, but no less true.

DEFY anyone to counter said charge sheet…
    SIGNIFICANTLY,
    The Muslim President of the U.S. Barack Obama lied about ISIL. We know this because as a Muslim, he would know the truth about who ISIL is. We also know this because he has access to far more intelligence than those of us who knew who ISIL was with far less information at our disposal.
    Obama’s Muslim brother Malik Obama runs a foundation given illegal tax exempt status by Lois Lerner and is connected to Sudan’s terrorist regime as well as Hamas through his boss Suar al-Dahab. Barack Obama’s Muslim grandmother Mama Sarah Obamaruns a foundation that Barack Obama’s Muslim cousin Musa Ismail Obama says uses funds to send Kenyan students to virulent Wahhabist schools in Saudi Arabia. Barack Obama’s Muslim uncle Sayyid was caught on video saying that the entire family is Muslim.
    Yet, Muslim Barack Obama didn’t see ISIL coming?
    youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf7DPpPcMzI
    Even if you’re of the persuasion that believes Barack Obama is the only non-Muslim member of his clan, wouldn’t you think with all his familial Muslim resources, he’d pick up the phone and get their take on ISIL before calling it “JV” (assuming he didn’t trust his own intelligence committee)?
    CLICK HERE for more proof that the Obama family is UP TO ITS NECK IN MUSLIM TERRORISM.
    Here is a short video that shows just how Muslim Obama’s family is. His uncle Sayyid can be heard saying all of them are:

IN furtherance of the charges that Barack HUSSEIN Obama’s family is a jacked-up Muslim Brotherhood family entity, there exists prima facie evidence that his closer than close half bro is, in no uncertain terms, a key Brotherhood operative. Ditto… the jihadi despoiling the People’s House! Not only that, the Traitor-in-Chief abused the IRS’s non-profit laws to assist Malik’s Brotherhood front-arm. It doesn’t get any clearer than that. Again, in “plain view”.
    CONSEQUENTIALLY, while Islamic jihadis will do what they always do – slaughterhouse-like – the fact of the matter is that an open sesame, granted by the heretofore leader of the free world, is more than treasonous. It is a war crime!
    AS such, ISIS/ISIL (and other hydras) jihadis will make good on their threats, and they are more than likely already on American soil. Don’t have any doubt about this.

Judge Jeanine asks Brigitte Gabriel if ISIS is already here. YES, they are being monitored by DHS!

AN ominous post on Twitter, purportedly from somebody connected with Islamic State, shows a photo of the Old Republic Building, 307 N. Michigan Ave., in Chicago and the White House.

قهر الطواغيت‏@Sunna_rev

#AmessagefromISIStoUS We are in your state We are in your cities We are in your streets You are our goals anywhere pic.twitter.com/1EYMgCWJse

The text reads:
    #AmessagefromISIStoUS
    We are in your state
    We are in your cities
    We are in your streets

You are our goals anywhere.
    The handwritten note is dated June 20.

TRUTH dare be told, Islamic killers are not verbal blowhards, unlike many western poohbahs. They are ready to pounce. They mean what they say, whatever horror is being planned. But what matters most within this discussion is that they have the Islamist-in-Chief’s wink and a nod…high-fiving them along, regardless of how many drone strikes eventually are ordered to keep them at bay in the Mid East theater! Swatting at flies. They know who armed them and that is worth much more for their onward thrust than any amount of dead “martyrs”! Readers, don’t be fooled by whatever smoke and mirrors show comes down, so “ordered” by the Islamist-in-Chief and his gang of surrogates, including Hagel and Brennan.

TO reiterate: treason? MORE than (Constitutionally) supportable!

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/08/isl...qEizE7Sy9wx.99
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-27-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Levin on ISIS: Obama to Blame for '1 of the Worst Military, National Screw-Ups in Modern U.S. History'

by Fox News Insider // Aug 27 2014 // 10:32pm As seen on Hannity

Video at the page link:

Mark Levin was on “Hannity” tonight, where he slammed President Barack Obama for ignoring ISIS.

Sean Hannity remarked that it seems like ISIS has declared war on the United States.

'Terrorists Have Never Had It So Good': Levin Blasts 'Truly Pathetic Commander-in-Chief’

“These cockroaches organized, funded themselves, built a forceful military, started conquering geographic areas all around the world, under [Obama’s] nose. He ignored it. He did nothing about it. He didn’t talk to the American people about it—as a matter of fact, he downplayed it. This is one of the worst military, national security screw ups in modern American history,” Levin said.
    Levin called Obama “a peculiar, petulant man” with a thin resume and little experience.

Sen. Paul: Obama ‘Can’t Just Do What He Wants, He’s Not a King’

Watch more above.

Posted in: // Mark Levin // Barack Obama // ISIS

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/27...ern-us-history

Fox News

There are new reports tonight that a second American may have been killed while fighting for ISIS.
    (via The Kelly File)

RPT: 2nd American Killed While Fighting For ISIS
    The State Department could not confirm the report, but a senior law enforcement official said authorities are actively investigating.
    foxnewsinsider.com

RPT: 2nd American Killed While Fighting With ISIS

by Fox News Insider // Aug 27 2014 // 9:31pm As seen on The Kelly File

Video at the page link:

There are new reports tonight that a second American has been killed while fighting with ISIS.

The State Department could not confirm the report, but a senior law enforcement official said authorities are actively investigating reports that a second American was killed this weekend in the same shootout that killed ISIS fighter and California native Douglas Authur McCain.
    While some reports suggest that about 140 Americans could be fighting alongside the terror group, other estimates put that number at closer to 300.

9/11 Commission Co-Chair: 'ISIS Snuck Up on Us'

Tonight on “The Kelly File,” Col. Oliver North said that the administration must act – and quickly – on ISIS.
    “Doing nothing, or taking too long to act has terrible consequences,” he said.
    Watch Catherine Herridge’s report and North’s remarks in the video above.

McInerney: 'Radical Islamists Are Coming After Us No Matter What'

Posted in: // Col. Oliver North // ISIS

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/27...-fighting-isis

Conservative Lady

OBAMA REGIME furious at Egypt and UAE for secretly launching airstrikes against Libyan terror militias

OBAMA REGIME furious at Egypt and UAE for secretly launching airstrikes against Libyan terror...
    National Post “We don’t see this as constructive at all,” said one senior U.S....
    gopthedailydose.com

OBAMA REGIME furious at Egypt and UAE for secretly launching airstrikes against Libyan terror militias

Posted on 27 August, 2014 by Dylan

National Post “We don’t see this as constructive at all,” said one senior U.S. official. The United States was caught by surprise: Egypt and the Emirates, both close allies and military partners, acted without informing Washington or seeking its consent, leaving the Obama administration on the sidelines. Egyptian officials explicitly denied the operation to U.S. diplomats, the officials said. (Hee, Hee, Hee)
    Libya is the latest, and hottest, battleground. Several officials said that U.S. diplomats were fuming about the airstrikes, believing they could further inflame the Libyan conflict at a time when the United Nations and Western powers are seeking a peaceful resolution (to no avail)The strikes are the most high-profile and high-risk salvo unleashed in a struggle for power that has broken out across the region in the aftermath of the Arab Spring revolts, putting old-line Arab autocrats against radical Islamists.

Since the military ouster of the Islamist president in Egypt one year ago, the new Egyptian government, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have formed a block exerting influence in countries around the region to roll back what they see as a competing threat from Islamists. (They are shunning the United States because of Barack Hussein Obama’s strong support for the Muslim Brotherhood)

Arrayed against them are the Islamist movements, including the Muslim Brotherhood, backed by friendly governments in Turkey and Qatar, that sprang forward amid the Arab Spring revolts.

Video at the page link:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...rror-militias/

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/08/2...rror-militias/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast