Thread: Question

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question

Just wondering if anyone has heard of the end of the tax cuts for those who donate. Whether it's through your church, university, hospital, Salvation Army, Goodwill etc. My husband said he heard that on the radio......that Obama was stopping the tax credits for donations.....anyone else heard that? That's truely going to hurt a number of places who help were government falls way short of dealing with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard Mark Levin tlaking about this last night. Dogs and animals in general are near and dear to his heart and he was just sick about this. If this comes to pass, it will hurt everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard Mark Levin tlaking about this last night. Dogs and animals in general are near and dear to his heart and he was just sick about this. If this comes to pass, it will hurt everyone.
    I missed that part of the show.....but it's not good for sure. I don't care what's going on, it's the local people who are out to help long before government shows up. They pick up where government leaves off and help those caught in the middle. I was also thinking of universities who have their rich graduates and such donating alot to the advancements of the school..(picture the price of tuition then)...donations to hospitals..(forget your hospital having up to date equipment and watch those prices zoar) ..I mean right down to your local zoo and shelter. No way the beloved government could handle all that those things care for. Granted, I'm not rich and wealthy and probably don't qualify for any credit for what I am able to give, but that's a way someone can help pass the wealth around in a host of different ways. I donate to vets, in evey way possible because they aren't getting their due. So many people doing good things that will most likely end with this move.