Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Senate scandal snares Obama’s chief aide

From The Sunday Times
    December 14, 2008

Senate scandal snares Obama’s chief aide

Sarah Baxter, Washington

THE bullish, foul-mouthed but effective Chicago arm-twister Rahm Emanuel has come under pressure to resign as Barack Obama’s chief of staff after it was revealed that he had been captured on court-approved wire-taps discussing the names of candidates for Obama’s Senate seat.

Emanuel’s presence at the heart of the scandal threatens to roil the president-elect’s administration as a Chicago prosecutor builds his corruption case against Rod Blagojevich, the Illinois governor.

Blagojevich has been accused of plotting to sell Obama’s Senate seat - which is in the governor’s gift - in return for financial and political favours.

Republicans are salivating at the prospect of tying the president-elect to the notoriously corrupt Chicago machine in which he forged his career. Grover Norquist, an influential conservative tax reform lobbyist, said: “If Obama wants to be squeaky clean, he is going to have to cut all his Chicago friends loose. His chief of staff has fingerprints on the murder weapon.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just want to say that I did not want Nobama nor did I want McShame for prez, however if anyone really believes that Nobama had no knowledge of this taking place, I have beach front property in Arizona I would like to sell you. He is corrupt to the core.

how can obama clean up washington when he's not even clean? everyone in washington needs to be investigated for corruption to our country.

If Obama was really clean, then he would have blown the wistle when he was approached with this pay and play deal. But no, he was on the take, weren't you, Barry? He's a liar and a criminal...if this had never surfaced, Barry would have made out big time and never whispered a word.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is it possible that this is the plan? Imagine the rioting in the streets if Obama is forced to step down, Martial law would be immediately implemented.

Think of the connection with the Constitutional change agenda in Ohio.

There are no accidents, the North American Union will be forced on us by stealth. The United States will steal all the resources from Mexico by order of the Queen. [wasn't Bush knighted?]
    "It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself".
    Thomas Jefferson