Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stealth Islamic Propaganda Shown to Six Million American Students

Stealth Islamic Propaganda Shown to Six Million American Students

Friday, May 25, 2012

On May 16 and 17 of 2012, Channel One Network, a national distributor of educational videos and newscasts viewed daily by over 8,000 middle and high schools, aired a two-part video series, titled “Young and Muslim in America” and “Islam in America.”

In “Young and Muslim in America: How being a part of Islam changed ten years ago, Part 1,” students watch as Muhtasham Sifaat, 18, kneels on a prayer rug inside an empty classroom. His voiceover explains how he moved around a lot when he was younger, but Islam has given him stability. What is not revealed is that Mr. Sifaat is a political activist serving as a chapter president of the Muslim Students Association (MSA), one of the most radical Muslim Brotherhood front groups in America.

The MSA pledge states: “Allah is my lord. Islam is my life. The Koran is my guide. The Sunna is my practice. Jihad is my spirit. Righteousness is my character. Paradise is my goal. I enjoin what is right. I forbid what is wrong. I will fight against oppression. And I will die to establish Islam.”

Kyle Smith, 22, gives an overview of the five pillars of Islam before the narrator explains:

Kyle, who’s president of his university’s Muslim Students Association, grew up in a Roman Catholic family, but converted to Islam three years ago after searching for meaning in his life (italics mine)…two of his friends led him to the religion.

Post Continues on American Thinker
    Articles: Stealth Islamic Propaganda Shown to Six Million American Students

Stealth Islamic Propaganda Shown to Six Million American Students – Patriot Update

Arabic Mandated in New York Public Schools is a Step Toward the Islamization of America
    posted on May 26, 2012 by Gary DeMar

I’m all for learning a new language, even Arabic. I have a good friend who is studying Arabic so he can debate with Muslims in their own language. When I was in high school in the 1960s, some students took Russian. It wasn’t mandated. Many Europeans know several languages. English is one of the most prevalent second languages around the world. When my wife and I traveled through China last year, we ran into people from all over the world who spoke English, including many Chinese. There was no need to know how to speak Arabic.

I’m a little suspicious when an upper Manhattan public elementary school mandates that its students study Arabic. I wonder what would have happen if the school had mandated that students learn Hebrew.

Beginning next semester, all 200 second- through fifth-graders at PS 368 in Hamilton Heights will be taught Arabic twice a week, the same amount of time allotted to science and music courses. There’s a good chance that Arabic will be mandated in other schools. (Why science isn’t being taught every day is a mystery to me.)

One reason Principal Nicky Kram Rosen selected Arabic — as opposed to more common offerings, such as Spanish or French — is because he claimes it will help the school obtain a prestigious International Baccalaureate (IB) standing.

I suspect that the IB program is more about the Islamization of America than anything else. The IB program is a UN/Agenda 21 Trojan Horse. A study of the IB program will show that there is an attempt “to put a ‘more Islamic face’ on the IB curriculum.”

Muslims are pushing Sharia law in the United States and fighting anyone who opposes them. The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) contacted Muslims to contact Kansas Governor Sam Brownback to ask that he not sign a bill that sponsors admitted was designed to stop the equalization of Sharia with our present legal system. The bill had broad legislative support and the governor signed it into law. There’s no doubt that CAIR will take the new legislation to the courts.

According to Angela Jackson, CEO of the Global Language Project, “Arabic has been identified as a critical-need language,” citing students’ future “career trajectories.” A critical need for what? What careers? Americans rarely go to school in Arabic-speaking nations. Arabic-speaking students come to America to get educated, many of whom then go back home to figure out how to bring down America.

The goal of the IB program is to soften up American school children to accept another pluralistic internationalist agenda.

V. I. Lenin may or may not have actually said that “the capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them,” but whoever said it understood the foolishness of many American educators, politicians, and liberal do-gooders. Here is a New York elementary school opening the door so the Islamic worldview can walk right and spread their propaganda unhindered.

Read more: Arabic Mandated in New York Public Schools is a Step Toward the Islamization of America - Godfather Politics